Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt ORDER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, some people contacted myc by PM, some even contacted me by PM earlier on when it was unclear who our artist would be. So it's possible. There may even be one person on there who never posted...

Great to hear that... :) also feo growing the community... :)

I need everybody from the 1st batch to contact me via PM in case you havent received your hilt by friday !!

I am currently working on replacements. I count on your honesty here ;)

Whoa, that text scared me at first, as I'm in the first batch. I thought there was some threat of the saber blowing up or putting off toxic fumes (which I would actually like), until I got to the end of the sentence.

Whew! :lol

Whoa, that text scared me at first, as I'm in the first batch. I thought there was some threat of the saber blowing up or putting off toxic fumes (which I would actually like), until I got to the end of the sentence.

Toxic fumes that would melt the Obi wan statue to become Jabba! :rotfl

I will call to the PO to see if they can find mine since there's no tracking number.

let me know federico.. it seams the internationals are making problems. If nothing by friday, I will send you a replacement.

Thanks
Michael

glad to hear that !! you are more then welcome ! :)

destination : Singapore arrived!

Just received my hilt, great job man...i love this!!! really appreciate what you've done for this community.

Thanks again for all the hard work and superb sculpt!!!

:yess: Thanks for the feedback !!! Glad you are happy !! :hi5:

Both batches have that issue, so he wouldn't have addressed that to just the first batch. ;)

The hilt produces an excessive level of radon. Thankfully you are on expert on that subject. ;)

Radon!!!! I all ready have a couple pieces of Trininite (the sand under the atomic bomb test in NM that because it was so hot turned into glass) in my toy room that is still supposed to be radioactive so adding this I maybe become a superhero…. SWEET. I hope I get some cool powers. :)

..and my wife is wondering whats the green glow under the blanked...

Joined August 2010, with one post as of May 2013? :horror

That's the power of myc. :lecture

Indeed Furystorm, as until now I have been a professional bystander and silent collector for years, but MYC finally got me to post and I appreciate his fantastic effort greatly. I will also concede that I have remained quiet because I consider most on these forums to be more like teachers versus myself who is more the student. My only claim to fame on SW is that I had the chance to see it eleven times in the theater when the first was released in 1977 (and introducing SW to my now 14 year old stepson who now is the epitome of a hardcore 2nd generation fan and will forget more than I'll ever know about it).

Last edited:
That's an awesome story, thanks for sharing.

But, everyone is a teacher. Not just a student. Just look how you've taught your step-son in the correct ways of the force.

Indeed Furystorm, as until now I have been a professional bystander and silent collector for years, but MYC finally got me to post and I appreciate his fantastic effort greatly. I will also concede that I have remained quiet because I consider most on these forums to be more like teachers versus myself who is more the student. My only claim to fame on SW is that I had the chance to see it eleven times in the theater when the first was released in 1977 (and introducing SW to my now 14 year old stepson who now is the epitome of a hardcore 2nd generation fan and will forget more than I'll ever know about it).

love it !! thats just great to hear and thanks for sharing ! :) 11 times in the theater in 1977 ... you can not beat that !!! :)

@Therivox .. thanks a lot for the feedback !!! :hi5:

Yes your has been shipped.. but you are in the second batch and u need to give it a bit more time. Europe can take over 2 weeks

Back