Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt ORDER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its the principle black label is talking about... the I dont give a **** attitude from ssc towards their customers

Yeah it seems lately a lot of people are getting aggravated because statues are getting delivered with damage. This whole thing with them not doing the saber handle for Mythos Obi. It makes me wonder what they might change on the other Mythos statues. Kinda ticks me off. Luckily we have people like you willing to do what you did for all of us.
Looking at the picks of people who got theirs, the hilt looks like it came with the statue. "Impressive.....Most Impressive"

it just dawned on me you stand to make about 2 grand, minus expenses, for this job. not bad. not bad at all. you should send SS a thank you basket and hope they leave out vaders hilt too!

yeah you right. I spent many many hours and barely saw my wife and daughter over the last month just to get those hilts out to you as fast as possible but obviously I made also a profit on it as well.

if the vader hilt is missing, what I really doubt, I would be glad to help out again - but I have to admit I am also glad that he is not coming out any time soon because I wouldnt take another month like the last one again ;)

yeah you right. I spent many many hours and barely saw my wife and daughter over the last month just to get those hilts out to you as fast as possible but obviously I made also a profit on it as well.

if the vader hilt is missing, what I really doubt, I would be glad to help out again - but I have to admit I am also glad that he is not coming out any time soon because I wouldnt take another month like the last one again ;)

Well family is important, but my hat's off to you for doing this. Glad to put some extra money in your pocket.:)

After Paypal fees, shipping, and material costs, I can't imagine your profit would truly adequately reward you for the time spent. So we applaud you for your efforts, especially for the VERY fast turn-around! You, sir, are a stand-up freak! :lecture :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

U had to pay more?????? The guy told me one flat price for all international and national (different amount obviously) mail. Please if anyone international had to pay something let me know. I will refund u the amount and avoid that problem for the second batch
Thank-you for the postage refund. Totally unnecessary, but the gesture is greatly appreciated. The piece is masterfully crafted & I hope you sell tons more. IMHO, this statue is not "complete" w/out your piece. Best of luck!

You should make a profit. You're work is very very much appreciated. I love having an exclusive exclusive. EX EX or Fail!:hi5:

Awesome news! Cant wait :)
Will u be sending a shipping notice for international collectors?

No tracking unfortunately. It will send out via international letter and USPS is not providing tracking for those. Give it a little time to arrive :)

@mr Nice guy .. thank you.. I know know why you got that forum name :lol

NY ???? wow thats strange... should have had it long time ago .. let me know if you didnt got it by mid next week...

2nd batch taking PO NOW and WILL SHIP WEDNESDAY !!!!!!

31. bearmodel
32. Judgepup
33. Therivox paid - both versions
34. Jack Bauer
35. BountyFett paid
36. Clawwolf paid - both versions
37. msjedi36 paid - raised
38. marijuana
39. Darth Madden paid - FLAT
40. Cotasnoova
41. blazelsd paid - raised
42. spenca7
43. Fascinator
44. Toaster
45. zmagilicutie. paid. - raised
46. weaponxero paid - raised
47. Zalahmar
48. InsaneFett
49. blue_rogue
50. Pizza paid - raised
51. mystolle paid - raised
52. gagaliya paid - both versions
53. mike14
54. darthtool paid. - raised
55. LightSword
56. KenBenobi paid - raised
57. lolo080 paid - raised
58. Grendelspyce paid - raised
59. masterside
60. yenside
61. maverick
62. Nipshank paid - raised
63. D'ohboy
64. Starkiller1138 paid - raised
65. matj007 paid - raised
66. obiwopkenobi62 paid - raised
67. Skelly paid - raised
68. Hemooo paid - raised

Hey MYC,

I've disappeared off the second batch list and paid 4/10?

Last edited:
Mandible your one has been shipped already.. were u national or international?? Im getting worried... whoever haven't received theirs yet please shoot me a pm

Back