Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt ORDER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@lol Furry !!

@Black Label.. C'mon man !!! :D its not that hard to do.. as mentioned before.. use tweezers.. OR.. theres a super glue that lets you adjust for about 10 second before it gets hard.. you might wanna use this as well ;)

PS: SHOW US YOUR MURDER WEPONS aka Hands !!

Yeah yeah this is why I don't put models together. My patience is low for messing with tiny things that require precision. I just end up swearing like a sailor. I'll figure it out. I always do. I just need my wheaties.

MYC: Thank you so much. The hilt looks fantastic. I will get this applied and on the statue this weekend and post a pic.

Thanks again.

Oh yeah!!! Got mine today. Must say, MYC great job it looks fantastic! It totally completes the statue. Thank you some much for taking this on for us collectors.

For those having trouble putting the hilt on, this is what I did:
The glue I used was gorilla super glue. I used the tip of a push pin and put a tiny amount of glue on it and used that to apply it to the statue. Set the plastic hook on top. It takes a few seconds to bond so I was able to adjust it and straighten it out. Wait about 5 minutes and presto! Instant Obi hook.

Money sent for this awesome hilt. I sent all my info through paypal. I can't wait to complete this statue. Thank you again for doing this.

Got my hilt on the 23rd.
Thank you!!

The hilt looks great. You did a fantastic job.

So thankful for your effort and this forum.

Thanks to all!

All of you again : THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND AND NICE WORDS !! I really appreciate each one of of them :) its been such a pleasure working with each single one of you..

also the loyalty and commitment of everyone so far is just outstanding and whenever you guys need or want I can help you with - please let me know anytime !!!

What a community and I am so honored to be part of it :)

THANK YOU

I just saw on Sideshow's site the Vader Mythos is an edition size of 5000.. Ridiculous. I pre-orderd mine the first day it was available it said limited edition TBD figuring it would be 2500 like the others. At what point does this no longer become a collectable? The could have made it an exclusive run of 2500 like everything else, then made a second run of 2500. At least those that pre-orderd this well in advance would have a true "limited" edition. Anyone have any opinions on this?

The Obi Wan Mythos now shows limited to 2000? Mine is marked of 1,500 in error, so the new batch will be numbered to 2000 not 2500? Sideshow needs to get their act together. Were 500 destroyed from damage.

*** My mistake, I thought this was initially supposed to be an edition size of 2500.

Last edited:
Your's should be marked xxxx/1200, not 1500.

Sideshow offered $25 credit toward a future order for the numbering mix-up, which I applied to Mythos Maul, so I'm okay with it.

Now, the missing saber on Ben. That's another question. :mad:

Mine is numbered to 1200, correct. Lets hope we don't have a missing Vader hilt thread....

With an edition size of 5000 you can wait it out. The only reason I pre-orderd was I thought this would be a popular piece and would sell out with a 2000 - 2500 edition size.

Your's should be marked xxxx/1200, not 1500.

Sideshow offered $25 credit toward a future order for the numbering mix-up, which I applied to Mythos Maul, so I'm okay with it.

Now, the missing saber on Ben. That's another question. :mad:
How did you do that? Did you have to contact them directly? I was kinda hoping a credit would magically appear the next time I placed an order, but alas, this did not happen...

Yes, Kathy by chat informed me to respond to Mike's email directly, so I did that. I've now seen the change on my Maul order.

I applied my credit to Mythos Boba Fett. :) And the rest of the Obi's will be numbered starting at 1201 of 2000. So there will actuall be less correct nubered ones than the errors.

Yes, Kathy by chat informed me to respond to Mike's email directly, so I did that. I've now seen the change on my Maul order.
Did he apply it to an EXISTING order, or did you place a new order? I have an order out there already. Granted, it might have a coupon on it, so I highly doubt they'd let me combine that... I may just order Clone Commander Wolffe...

Did he apply it to an EXISTING order, or did you place a new order? I have an order out there already. Granted, it might have a coupon on it, so I highly doubt they'd let me combine that... I may just order Clone Commander Wolffe...

In reference to the 25 dollar credit, SS just told me to let them know what I wanted it applied to. Said I could use it for anything. I had them apply it to my Leg Scale Capt. Rex bust. Not too shabby.

Man after seeing the pics of MYC's saber hilt, I really can't wait to get mine. That thing looks fantastic.

Last edited:
Back