Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt ORDER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hurry. Up. :impatient:

:nana:

heeeee :D it was even for me a very fast turn around of this project to be honest.. how about some couple months delays like SSC.. just for the habit ??

btw.. I havent heard back from 5 of the first batch yet.. if I dont hear back from them by Friday, this will then go to the next 5 of the second batch..

are you guys ready in case ?

30. Viper245
31. bearmodel
32. Judgepup
33. Therivox
34. SwedishHeat

Hi Michael

Nice work! Can I be added to the waitlist?

You've saved a massive fail by Sideshow in my opinion ;)

heeeee :D it was even for me a very fast turn around of this project to be honest.. how about some couple months delays like SSC.. just for the habit ??

btw.. I havent heard back from 5 of the first batch yet.. if I dont hear back from them by Friday, this will then go to the next 5 of the second batch..

are you guys ready in case ?

30. Viper245
31. bearmodel
32. Judgepup
33. Therivox
34. SwedishHeat

Still waiting on SSC response but i committed to this so i'll send ya the payment tonight

just hold on.. until friday.. in case I dont hear back from the five of the first batch :)

just hold on.. until friday.. in case I dont hear back from the five of the first batch :)

Thanks myc, resent my email to william last week with no response again. Forwarding to Daniel see if he can give a response.

My current statue has the same funny look like mr nice guy

Just gotta say that is a beautiful piece of work you've done on those saber hilts. Can't wait to get mine.

Thanks a lot Obi !! :)

@matj007 .. all the details are on the 1st post on the 1st page. If you dont have paypal, please let me know and I will send you a separate link :)

Hi guys,
everyone who paid in of the first batch is marked as shipped. I will drop the envelopes tomorrow at the post office. I will have the other five blank with me.

So if I dont hear from the remaining five by the end of the day with payment.. and I wont hear anything from the first 5 of the second batch.. I will ship to the first 5 I received payment.

:)

Hi guys,
everyone who paid in of the first batch is marked as shipped. I will drop the envelopes tomorrow at the post office. I will have the other five blank with me.

So if I dont hear from the remaining five by the end of the day with payment.. and I wont hear anything from the first 5 of the second batch.. I will ship to the first 5 I received payment.

Awesome! Can't wait to finally have the finishing touch on this one! Thanks again. :clap:yess:

No problem Slynger ! you guys are super nice and kind so its a pleasure to work extra hours to get you the hilt as soon as possible.

I will star working on the second batch tomorrow ! :)

Thanks again for the hard work. What type of glue/adhesive do you recommend to put on the hook

Cool, I just sold a couple things on ebay so I have my $30 ready in paypal for wave 2... whenever you are ready.

Hi guys,

:yess: :woo SWEET!

Yeah, it was snapped in two. I'm awaiting a replacement. :(

Actually, it was the spear that was snapped, but people know what a Gaffi stick is, so...

Back