• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oakley Juliet X-metal Sunglasses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POWER1010

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just as the title says.....

i got these last year for my B-day, they just aren't me, i wore them maybe twice, they are in perfect condition, they sell brand new for 450.....i am selling them for 250. you can PM if interested, of if you want to make an offer. shipping should be really cheap as they are extremely light and packaging would be small.

49d3d3fb67ff4.jpg

https://ca.oakley.com/products/1274/22932

i have been a member here for a while and I am not looking to rip anyone off so please if you are interested don't second guess.

****These are NOT FAKES***** they are 100% REAL!!

I figured i'd sell these cause i know their are people out there that collect Oakleys, i for one have about 5 pairs.

I can throw some real pics of the actual glasses up if, again anyone is interested.

Thanks for reading

:duff

on a sidenote to Mods, if we are not allowed to post things to sell on here that dont relate to collectibles feel free to remove and just let me know.

Last edited:
Back