O Soul Chinese Hero Series - Romance of the Three Kingdoms Zhao Yun 1/6th figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh why Zhao Yun!? We need Xiahou Dun!

Figure looks awesome though and the horse is a great touch.

you know the five tiger generals of Shu will be made first before all others. I predict Guan Yu next, then it's a toss up. I don't think any generals from Wei or Wu will ever be recognized in 1/6th glory...

you know the five tiger generals of Shu will be made first before all others. I predict Guan Yu next, then it's a toss up. I don't think any generals from Wei or Wu will ever be recognized in 1/6th glory...

Which makes me sad. Shu was as lame as one could get :monkey2

I'm sure they will do Lu Bu next.

Man I loved Romance of the three kingdoms II for snes, was always Liu Bei and my brother played as Cao Cao, great times, was addicted to that game, loved the animated movie too, Great Conquest, can't find it on DVD though.

Looks pretty good, I might get this. I wish there were more figures of other characters, I have a pretty good collection of RTK statues and figures, and Zhao Yun, Guan Yu, Zhuge Liang are by far plentiful. Some of the other Shu characters are relatively easy to find a figure of as well, Ma Chao, Huang Zhong, Zhang Fei. Rarer but available are Lu Bu/Diao Chan and Liu Bei. I would kill for Wei or Shu characters, there are a few Dynasty warriors style but Im not into that style.

Updates??? Trying to see if I should hold off on the 303 Toys release of Guan Yu.

Back