O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: O Soul/303 toys/inflames three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Screen Shot 2016-12-18 at 12.28.56 AM.jpg
I decided to take out the 1994 TV drama and took a snapshot of Zhou Yu. See how similar the Zhao Yun 2.0 helmet design is compared to Zhou Yu's helmet in the drama.

IMG_2343.jpg

Cao Cao is FANTASTIC! I love this figure. He looks very majestic.

P.S. I have no idea why my pic is sideways, so sorry about that. I'm a complete computer illiterate caveman lol.

Cao Cao looks great. Can't wait to get him now. I'm glad that they decided to go with sculpted beard this time.

Has anyone received there 303 toys guan yu 2.0 figure yet ! If so , what are your thoughts about your figure .

I'm still on fence on whether or not to get this guy . Looking forward to hearing about how he is . I hope the head sculpt is as well done as Zhang fei .

The tailoring on these figures are superb . Great picture

I'm quite happy with Cao Cao. Can't wait for Zhuge Liang to come in.

They raised the price $20 on Guan yu 2.0 deluxe . Don't know why but it's sold out almost everywhere . This might be a very limited piece .

I didn't order the Guan Yu 2.0 deluxe set. I just pre-ordered the single figure. I have the O-Soul Red Hare so I'm good with that. I do want the updated banner from the deluxe set though. Sellers on ebay want $70 for it smh.

Yes . I thought about doing that myself . O-soul horse looks very interesting . I want the flag as well but I'm not paying that price .

O-soul Red Hare looks much better than the generic Red Hare from 303. I went to Beijing and Hangzhou for a business trip 3 months ago, and couldn't find any 1/6 store to buy over there. Asked my Chinese colleagues, and no one seemed to know where to buy these figures. They asked me how much these figures typically cost and all laughed: "too expensive".

I ordered the Guan yu 2.0 deluxe set . He's on his way and should be here next Monday . I'm really psyched for this guy . I'll post pics ASAP .

Where did you order Guan Yu 2.0 Deluxe set from?

Back