NYCC exclusive CoF Jason review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup!! He's just under 10 inches. A tad smaller than Gentle Giant's Roto-Hellboy and 2 1/2 inches taller than Mezco's hellboy. I'd like to go to the con as well.. But Im working this weekend. :monkey2 Just order the exclusive online my friend.

I'm a Mez fan, but I had a crappy experience with their online store w/ comic Abe Sapien.

Actually the Hell Boy and the Jason are exactly the same height... Like I said I used him as refrence when I sculpted him... I went and double checked... My guess is you are refering to one of the Mignola action figures in the 7 inch scale :) The mass of the Hellboy is smaller well head and uper body :)

Message sent Jor ;) Sorry its been kind of a nightmare over in my neck of the woods.
Pinkerton

Thanks for the welcome! I love this stuff and anything I get my hands on... trust me I will always do my best to make ti an awsome figure! ;)

I got the exclusive one today... I like the original (normal) version better. I think the slash marks on the exclusive was a little sloppily done, on mine anyway.

As an added note, both versions of Jason's boots/ankles are ball jointed, not cut joints... so there's a little play in adjusting his stances. Not much, but better than a cut joint.

I wished they could of made his hip joints into ball joints. Its not impossible to do with roto-casts, but Im guessing it would of added more to the price. Still, its a great figure regardless.

Last edited:
I haven't got the exclusive version yet. But since they are mass produced the slash marks may have gotten sloppy on some figures... Not really sure.

I actually don't think the ankles are ball jointed but they are close... I designed them as a cut joint but the ankles were really small and the boots are soft. Mine feel and work like a basic ball joint also so it is possible they changed it :) Still whatever they did it does help a bit to pose him.

I would have gladly done the hips as ball joint but I was told it wasnt needed :) Still Im really happy with the amount of movement he can do.
Pinkerton

Actually the Hell Boy and the Jason are exactly the same height... Like I said I used him as refrence when I sculpted him... I went and double checked... My guess is you are refering to one of the Mignola action figures in the 7 inch scale :) The mass of the Hellboy is smaller well head and uper body :)

Thanks, pink! That's exactly what I was hoping to hear.

I actually don't think the ankles are ball jointed but they are close... I designed them as a cut joint but the ankles were really small and the boots are soft. Mine feel and work like a basic ball joint also so it is possible they changed it :) Still whatever they did it does help a bit to pose him..

Lol, I just pulled his boot off. Its a balljoint with a stud at the end.. weird. You design wonderful figures mr pinkerton. Kudos to you.:banana

Really? cool! They must have changed that part :) I stand corrected!
Thanks for the comps man! As soon as my camera is working again I will snap some pictures of Naked Jason next to the other ha ha ha! lol!

Pinkerton

Well guys (and gals) here is a shot of good old Jason naked! lol! Just incase you ever wondered what a serial killer looked like without clothes! Just kidding... Actually this is the resin casting of Jason before painting to show the detail. I tossed in a VS shot just for fun! lol!

Pinkerton

nakedJason.jpg

nakedjason2.jpg

Back