Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks tacky, you see all the neck/head joins, wrists joins, knee, elbow joins that gives it a cheap £10 figure feel. Rather than HT style.

Thank you!!!! What can you do for the joints? Not much. Since HT apparently won't give us Nurse Joker, this will have to do. I'm pleased with it, joints you can't do anything about without HT releasing a Truetype with a full rubber covering.

I finally got my Nurse outfit and Oscar today. The outfit really is nice and looks great next to the other HT Jokers. Can't wait for the Cop Joker now. I could live with HT not making a Nurse Joker now. This set is that good.

Whoa, well can't say i don't expect a HT Nurse Joker... how many more are they going to be??? The Cop Joker, which could also possibly be a deluxe version with an upgraded V1 costume, and then a Nurse Joker on top of that?? My wallet is going to cry... but i'm excited!!

Could be a mistake because I can't find the Cop version anywhere for preorder on BBTS - and thats the one we know for sure they're doing.

Maybe thats why there's no new pics of the cop joker? it says release in Q3.

I wonder was it an old link that they were supposed to delete. I seem to recall some site, maybe BBTS, prematurely having a nurse joker announcement or something.

Re: Did I miss something?

apparently i misssed it to lol. Iono why its a preorder for a nurse joker and not the police version. could be a mistake.....? iono man. Im clueless

Last edited:

It is. A lot of people were completely talking out of their asses saying they had "inside info" etc. that HT was releasing a Nurse Joker figure. I guess a few sites bought into it and threw up pre-order pages for something that never even existed. And it was eventually proven false with the official teaser pic of the Cop Joker.

Not to say HT couldn't still put out a Nurse Joker. It just means all the ass clowns who said it was next were flat out wrong.

Agreed. The only upside is, to my knowledge BBTS doesn't charge for Pre-orders until they're ready to ship. So from their POV, it's "no harm, no foul". It's still unprofessional though, imo.

Someone just posted that link today, don't know where...

It seems real though but I would never pre-order anything without knowing if the product actually exists...

The assumption is that the initial reports were bs, while the information may have been changed after the fact. Just because some one in a forum says it's fact, doesn't make it so. Look at both sides here people.

Back