Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe the arms are too small. Why dont you just use the HT muscular body? As long as you pose him with a tshirt I think it would be perfect.

That's what I was thinking originally, just was wondering if this fit Pitts body better.

Naaaaaah homie. Perseus body is the way to go

Isn't that the same as the muscle?

HT Bruce Lee or Blitzway Scarface is more like Pitt's build IMO. None of the other muscle bodies really have defined abs other than those.

I never did get the nurse kit. Wanted it so bad, and then when it was about to be mine, Toysmon stopped selling them. -sigh-

Here's Mine
2 heads -
BR Joker slicked back hair - neck cut off
DX Cop Joker - Neck cut off , painted
Perseus Muscle Body
KingGraySkull Socks
ebay Clogs (not modified yet)

haven't got a proper gun or belt yet
Just no motivation to finish him as of now

LOL twisted forearm , OoPS
nursejoker001.jpg

nursejoker002.jpg

nursejoker003.jpg

nursejoker005.jpg

nursejoker006.jpg

nursejoker007.jpg

nursejoker008.jpg

nursejoker009.jpg

nursejoker010.jpg

nursejoker011.jpg

See^^^^^^^

The Perseus is a nice body but way too bulky for Joker. It almost looks like Joker on Bane. :lol

Seriously the Kaustic isnt that expensive and a big improvement. You can always use the Perseus for another great custom or just sell it for big money.

Too bad the Kaustic is so yellow looking. Hope to see someone paint one.

huh? sorry to hear that, i just ordered one to put together a nurse joker. hopefully it's not too bad.

any tips on where i might go about finding a detonator? i'm not getting the toysmon set.

Last edited:
i ordered this latest toysmon set and one of hhaney's. partly because i am incredibly impatient for a nurse joker and depending on what arrives, i will try to mix and match for the best possible look.
pretty lucky for us they started reissuing the nj set though as i was seeing them go for a lot of mula on ebay. even a nurse joker with a broken leg was up to 160 on the second day of bidding.

Back