Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Mine
2 heads -
BR Joker slicked back hair - neck cut off
DX Cop Joker - Neck cut off , painted
Perseus Muscle Body
KingGraySkull Socks
ebay Clogs (not modified yet)

haven't got a proper gun or belt yet
Just no motivation to finish him as of now

LOL twisted forearm , OoPS
nursejoker001.jpg

nursejoker002.jpg

nursejoker003.jpg

nursejoker005.jpg

nursejoker006.jpg

nursejoker007.jpg

nursejoker008.jpg

nursejoker009.jpg

nursejoker010.jpg

nursejoker011.jpg

Oh man, if I had the funds right now.

The thing is, I'd swap out the body for the new kaustic body which is around 80$.

So, to much for me ATM.

Now, if you were interested in parting out the wig, slicked sculpt and outfit, I may bite for a decent price.

Wtf!!! 200?!!

I knew I should have bought multiples :lol

Who would have thought, right? I started collecting again in December of '10 and I think that set was going for like $40 on ebay. I bought the V1 Joker from BBTS for $89. :lol It was the last one they had. This hobby has gotten even more popular just this past year or so.

I'm always looking for one on ebay but I can never find it sold alone. Another company makes them( Wild Cards, I think) but they only sell it with a directors chair, a movie clipboard and some other award for like $30. Which I guess isn't a bad price if you want all of that but I only want the oscar. I wonder what happened to Toysmon. Man, if they came back with those Nurse outfits they would do a killing. Even besides the Nurse stuff it was cool to have a little independent company making 1/6 stuff at an affordable price.

The nurse set I bought from toysmon didn't come with the award, so I emailed him, and he sold me one for like $8 or $9. :eek:

Back