Premium Format Now that all 3 have been Revealed...Which do you like Best !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick your Favorite

• Total voters
If you could only choose one of these...it's gotta be Gray Hulk. The sculpt fits it best and there is guarantee that the next time they do something like this again (variants) that will be the case.

If you could only choose one of these...it's gotta be Gray Hulk. The sculpt fits it best and there is guarantee that the next time they do something like this again (variants) that will be the case.

If I could only have one it's be green. It's the only way I can picture the hulk. I am not attached the the grey version. And unlike most, I absolutely love the regular head on hulk.

Ps: So many people talk about saving so much money by ordering a reg instead of a ex. How does that work? By ordering from a local comic shop and not paying shipping and getting it 20-30$ cheaper?

I don't see a None option. Don't care for Rulk, the Green PF does nothing for me. If I'm forced to pick one I'd have to say the Grey Hulk. It reminds me of McFarlane's run on Hulk (which I loved). However, I only have room for one Hulk in my collection so I'm just going to keep waiting until a modern green Hulk PF is released. Grey is the best of the bunch but it can't hold a candle to Gladiator Hulk. None of the rainbow Hulks can.

I'm sure they are dancing all the way to the bank. I still have the original Hulk PF. I've been considering selling that one, which would probably cover all three, but I don't know if these will match the presence of that piece.

I don't see a None option. Don't care for Rulk, the Green PF does nothing for me. If I'm forced to pick one I'd have to say the Grey Hulk. It reminds me of McFarlane's run on Hulk (which I loved). However, I only have room for one Hulk in my collection so I'm just going to keep waiting until a modern green Hulk PF is released. Grey is the best of the bunch but it can't hold a candle to Gladiator Hulk. None of the rainbow Hulks can.

Yeah we know...you've said it 500 times

If I could only have one it's be green. It's the only way I can picture the hulk. I am not attached the the grey version. And unlike most, I absolutely love the regular head on hulk.

Ps: So many people talk about saving so much money by ordering a reg instead of a ex. How does that work? By ordering from a local comic shop and not paying shipping and getting it 20-30$ cheaper?

It's us international collectors saying that. It's been costing me $120-$140 just for shipping on bigger pieces when I get them directly from Sideshow. And many other countries have to pay duty/customs fees on top of that. That can come to well over $150 sometimes.

Costs us poor International customers more ordering direct. Over 20% on top of retail & postage price for me :mad:

Green still wins overall.

Red has best EX head

Grey looks the coolest.

Green Hulk FTW.

Never been a fan of the red or grey hulks so I have no attachment to them.
That said, the Grey Hulk does look good, but I'm sticking by the Big Green Giant.

Back