Nosferatu Life-Size Bust by Black Heart Enterprises/Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there confirmation that they're releasing a Phantom of the Opera bust?
Yep it was confirmed by George.
That should look sweet.

They should use this pose:

S4_article_Phantom_ofthe_Opera.jpg

Now that's creepy!
Definitely!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thanks!
Do you know when it's coming?
From what George said he was going to try and get it up around December. Not sure if it will or not I haven't seen or heard any news on it. So say end of the year beginning of next it should be up for order.

I'm eyeing their Gillman bust. It says it's available again but only for a limited time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm eyeing their Gillman bust. It says it's available again but only for a limited time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which one? The 1:1 creature walks among us bust or the earthbound kit?

Which one? The 1:1 creature walks among us bust or the earthbound kit?

The Black Heart Unpainted 1:1 Scale 360° Series Gillman Bust. I might end up with a latex one down the road, if the man (Jeremy) is willing to make one for me. :wink1: I've already started buttering him up on the idea lol. After my Monster Squad Wolfman that is...

The Black Heart Unpainted 1:1 Scale 360° Series Gillman Bust. I might end up with a latex one down the road, if the man (Jeremy) is willing to make one for me. :wink1: I've already started buttering him up on the idea lol. After my Monster Squad Wolfman that is...
Oh yes the monster squad version. Yeah that's a nice piece and Jeremy makes amazing pieces.

Took advantage of the Black Friday sale on this ($100-off + free shipping) & picked him up. Piece is now Sold Out.

Back