Statue Nori the Dwarf - now available!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks pretty cool to me. I love the pose to be honest. I almost used my $260 Weta Dollars but will add these and save on something from comic-con.

Before anyone says it - yes it is very much like the pose of the Gimli's maquette! And why not hey. Sideshow and Weta are, I think, friends, so this may be Weta's homage to Sideshow.
Besides, there are plenty of dwarves, so you need to have some kind of variance of pose between them!

It crossed my mind but I liked the pose on Gimli and like it here. They will look great in the collection. :rock

Which itself was rather somewhat like the original SSW Gimli statue. So really, it all goes around and comes around.

image.jpg :lol

I like this one as it is the first to have a genuine 'fighting' pose .

Yeah, I like that as well. :rock

I like this one as it is the first to have a genuine 'fighting' pose .

Yeah I like the pose on this one too. Another great looking statue, so ordered (plus I simply have to have all the dwarves :lol ) only 4 left then then now!! Be interesting to see which one Weta does next...

You wouldn't be shocked if we don't see them? Me neither, I think we will get them all by the end of the year though.

Also nice to see Nori actually has an expression on his face, making it different to the Gimli maquette ;)

Makes sense for them to be there I think. I suppose they might not but it depends on how many statues they reveal between this and LOTR.

Nori arrived today. Awesome stuff by Weta as usual. Details and paints were also as usual really well done. Love the crazy look in Nori's eyes.

Nori arrived today. Awesome stuff by Weta as usual. Details and paints were also as usual really well done. Love the crazy look in Nori's eyes.

Got mine today...really nice statue. Love the pose and the face sculpt on this one is excellent! :rock

Agreed. It came out really nice. I love that they captured Nori who I think is a little crazy looking a little crazy.

Back