No love for Eowyn?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know SSC is avoiding anything scene specific in favor of trying to express definitive representations, but imo this is a good representation of her character - a lady of Rohan who yearns for glory.

eowyn-fighting.jpg

I could see them doing something like that. They could tweak it to her practicing a bit like she did and it would not be scene specific.

I doubt SSC will do it, but Eowyn's deleted scene from Helm's Deep (where she kills one or more Uruk-Hai who reach the Glittering Caves) could make a good Exclusive.

tumblr_l0o70dgfAi1qbu2p6o1_400.jpg

If SS could ever achieve a decent female likeness, i might get excited for an Eowyn statue. But with SS's track record, I think i'd rather see an Eomer instead.

I just realized why they didn't show the scene of her in the glittering caves -- it would spoil her final confrontation with the Morgul Lord about here prowess with the sword. Then again, I think we already get to see her skills as she takes down the Mumaks in ROTK.

I would buy any version of Eowyn, I think the white dress would look great, but I'd like to see a maquette of her standing on the stones outside of the golden hall, with her wind and dress billowing and the Rohan banner blowing away just as Gandalf arrives. With the right movement sculpted into this scene, I think Sc could come up with a very dynamic piece.

I know SSC is avoiding anything scene specific in favor of trying to express definitive representations, but imo this is a good representation of her character - a lady of Rohan who yearns for glory.

eowyn-fighting.jpg

I doubt SSC will do it, but Eowyn's deleted scene from Helm's Deep (where she kills one or more Uruk-Hai who reach the Glittering Caves) could make a good Exclusive.

I really like these two. Whichever costume SSC decides to go with I hope she comes equiped with a sword in hand. It just seems so wrong having a statue of Arwen of all characters ready for combat yet have the slayer of the Witch-King unarmed.

Sorry to resurect an old thread...but REALLY?? I had no idea about this scene!!! I'd love to see it, I've got the extended versions, but I didn't think it was on those??

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!!!!!!!

She apparently also delivered a baby in the Glittering Caves before, which is why her arms have red bloodstains on them as opposed to black.

The reason this scene was dropped was that they wanted to wait until Pelannor to have Eowyn truly experience battle. If you watch the making of featurettes both Miranda Otto and Liv Tyler did some extensive swordplay training for Helm's Deep scenes that never made it into the films.

I would buy any version of Eowyn, I think the white dress would look great, but I'd like to see a maquette of her standing on the stones outside of the golden hall, with her wind and dress billowing and the Rohan banner blowing away just as Gandalf arrives. With the right movement sculpted into this scene, I think Sc could come up with a very dynamic piece.

so true, no need to say more

Indeed it will look epic!
But I think there may be a small problem with the sculpture; breakage during shipping.
Hair and cloths + wind effect = lots of "pointy" ends

Another year of Comic Con and absolutely nothing new announced. With the rate SS is going with their LOTR products we're never going to see her. :(

I believe Weta will do a statue of her. SS is done with 1:6 LOTR buy Weta is getting that back and I hope they do her in the white dress. That would be stunning. :rock

Meh.....................

I would prefer something new, fresh, someone we have not seen yet, so much left to do and so few time, we already have one Eowyn, time for something new!

Back