No LOTR 1:6 for Spooktacular

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little off topic, but

ref2.jpg

=

2003_the_lord_of_the_rings_the_return_of_the_king_015.jpg

Now let's get at least one in 1:6 format!

Agh, not a female buck figure... although Eowyn would be tempting especially if they went with the battling version :rock

Given the costumes from LOTR, they'd be ok on the female Buck.

I'd go for Arwen first though, Eowyn didn't do much for me, Arwen, I like Liv better for beauty and I liked the character plus the Arwen-Aragorn dynamic is nice.

LOTR Movies are awesome but the collectible market for them is kinda too small.This aint SW or Marvel.

Aside from the last three Fellowship members, those are the two main things this line needs - women and villains. Add that and it becomes really diverse.

my guess is the line is either dead or they are making some rare figure like an orc or gollum on a one of a kind special body and they dont wanna leak any information about it whatsoever. my guess is the sooner though.:monkey2

ps::monkey2

IMG_0017.jpg

Villains are key for any line, they usually offer the most interesting visuals and all. Visually, Lurtz is far more interesting than Aragorn or Legolas.

I think the bad guys are a key to a great collectible line..this one had 0...:duh

I think the bad guys are a key to a great collectible line..this one had 0...:duh

:lecture :lecture :lecture

1:6 are all about poseability and diorama-like setting. The evil characters are what its all about. Otherwise you just have a bunch of good guys standing there looking slightly dopey.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

1:6 are all about poseability and diorama-like setting. The evil characters are what its all about. Otherwise you just have a bunch of good guys standing there looking slightly dopey.

Like a 1/6 display of Saruman and GTG facing off, or Aragorn and Legolas taking down Uruk Hai.

Heck, I think I would even trade Faramir and Legolas for one Nazgul for Gandalf to face off with. :(

Back