NINTENDO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't know if someone mentioned in one of the gamer threads but SS really needs to get their hands on the Nintendo license.

Not only could there be some killer PF's (Mario, Bowser, Samus, and of course multiple Links), but you could do some amazing VS pieces.

Mario VS Bowser

Link VS Ganon

Samus VS Mother Brain

Just to name a few. There are some serious hard core gamers out there that have grown up with these characters and I know many of them would love to get their hands on some great figures.

And screw First For Figures, they suck.

Loving this idea Loki, as you say i grew up with nintendo and would buy things like Mario VS Bowser even thinking about something like that get's me excited.

:chew

you guys should check out the metroid and zelda stuff that First 4 Figures does..really top notch and great detail

1/6 Zelda figures, 1/6 ZELDA FIGUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRREEEESSS!!!! And Samus, and Bowser/Ganon Statues, and Metroids, and ReDeads (Just add them to "The Dead" line :p), and 1/6 Megaman, and......

beb0_1.JPG

There's some of Link too...I dunno about the quality, but I think it looks alright...

Would love a 1/6th Link...I'd buy that in a second...

I'd crumble before a 12in Link and Samus.

Not so interested in Mario, but Link and Samus would be dreams come true.

(kirby would be a cute pack in)

I WANT A CAPTAIN FALCON PF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND A DONKEY KING PF TO PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem I have with f4f is that they use alot of cheap plastic when it comes to the figures attire. Example, Altair from Assasins Creed. He was missing alot of detail in/on his robe, and leather. The plastic made it seem as if he was wearing silk.

Samus should have had some translucent hard plastic on her visor, not some sticker.

The problem I have with f4f is that they use alot of cheap plastic when it comes to the figures attire. Example, Altair from Assasins Creed. He was missing alot of detail in/on his robe, and leather. The plastic made it seem as if he was wearing silk.

Samus should have had some translucent hard plastic on her visor, not some sticker.

Not a whole lot of hope now that SS is releasing F4F :monkey4

If SS does do anything Nintendo related at this time, it should be Super Smash Bros. Brawl related, like Dio's.

I don't think there's a big market for Nintendo PF's

but Dio's could be cool.

I'm also thinking non-nintendo games like Killer Instinct and Mortal Kombat.

Sabrewulf vs Spinal
or
Baraka vs Sub-Zero

i think a Samus vs Ridley/Meta-Ridley dio would be amazing.

Think of the light up possibilities!:monkey3

Back