Nintendo 3DS & 3DSXL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Nintendo 3DS

Anybody had their 100 coins show up on the Club Nintendo website yet for downloading the new update?

Looks like they put up a bunch of 3D trailers on the eShop. I just watched a few of the new e3 ones like Luigi's Mansion and Super Mario. They look great in 3D.

The 3D in these trailers look like they're set to low, raising the slider doesn't do anything. You can only turn it on and off. Oh well, still cool.

I think you get the coins after you do the survey, I'm waiting until next month to do all my "to do's".

Me, too. I've already reached Platinum for this year, so I'm waiting to register my system and do all of the surveys until the new cycle begins.

Just a heads up. I linked my system on the first day when I downloaded the eshop update. Club Nintendo registered that I downloaded Excitebike but did not register that I linked my system (and give me any coins). What I did was go in to the eshop options and unlinked my account and then immediately relinked it. I checked this morning and it gave me the coins for linking the eshop.

Hope this helps. :)

Zelda is in the house!

P1020567.jpg

P1020568.jpg

P1020569.jpg

P1020570.jpg

No i do not have two copy's of the game, one box just came with the poster in it.
love the game!

New update is available for the 3DS. It fixes the Ridge Racer bug and overall system stability.

Does anyone know how often new virtual console titles will be added to the 3DS? So far all I downloaded was Alleyway since I owned everything else already.

Target has broken street date on Zelda. You might get lucky if you check your local store.

Also, new tv spot featuring Robin Williams and his daughter Zelda Williams. Yes, he named her after the games. He's a big fan.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bINUfbLV_0M"]YouTube - ‪Ocarina of Time 3D - Robin Williams Commercial‬‏[/ame]

TRU has only gotten in 6 copies of the game. I was kinda expecting to see a crap load of the game sitting there waiting for sunday already. Guess the big shipment is either tomorrow or actually sunday.

Well OoT 3D is incredible. The 3D is absolutely fantastic. The visuals are great, not pushing the system but it's how the game should have looked. The controls are faultless. I actually got a tingle down my spine when Link picked up the Master sword. Playing this has reminded me why this is the most incredible game in history. To say I love this game is an understatement. I hope this sells more systems. No other Zelda game comes close to the magic of this remastered version.

It's going to be nice playing through it again. Haven't touched OoT since '98.

I also just registered the game for that free soundtrack. What a great bonus.

Back