-NINJA SLAYER-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very interested in these figs/anime/manga, where can I get the manga?

no US release for manga or book yet. otakumode has translated chapters of the book up i have been reading, i see they also have the manga. have not looked at that yet via them but have seen untranslated pages online and looks really good. its very dif in style compared to the comin anime.

NOVEL | NINJA SLAYER | Tokyo Otaku Mode

I ordered Sengoku Taisen version when I saw it at amiami. I really like the Ninja Slayer figure and the extra accessories is nice, I was able to use the shuriken on my Hanzo figure.:D

I ordered Sengoku Taisen version when I saw it at amiami. I really like the Ninja Slayer figure and the extra accessories is nice, I was able to use the shuriken on my Hanzo figure.:D

Looks great, hope to get Ninja Slayer soon. And it seems SatBatz has been delayed again.

@Wolvie9 - Yes it's a custom. Here's a photo of Hanzo and the base figure I used beside him.

@TBlake - Do you have a photo of SatBatz? I tried to search it but didn't get any result. I'm not familiar with other characters from this manga but I'm looking forward for more figma figures from this series.

@Wolvie9 - Yes it's a custom. Here's a photo of Hanzo and the base figure I used beside him.

@TBlake - Do you have a photo of SatBatz? I tried to search it but didn't get any result. I'm not familiar with other characters from this manga but I'm looking forward for more figma figures from this series.
Man that's awesome! Do u have a gallery where one can check out ur pics and customs? Also DM me about possibly getting a hanzo like urs done

agreed. so wanted a afro samurai style animation for this, dark and bloody. i guess knowing trigger it shouldnt be a surprise but still, dissapointed.

figma Ninsatsu Hattori Hanzou ver-(thought this was a anime ver at first :p)
Is this a different character than the 1st release?

Man thats crazy, I hate when they add weapons and stuff with other figs. This one is a must for the unmasked head and noodle bowl

It's been delayed yet agin though to next month. I already paid for it over a month ago, so it's kind of annoying having to wait even longer for it. It is rather nice looking at least.

It's been delayed yet agin though to next month. I already paid for it over a month ago, so it's kind of annoying having to wait even longer for it. It is rather nice looking at least.
Yea it looks cool, could work as an army builder for hand ninjas lol. What website has it still? Worse case scenario hope someone can get the head casted

Yea it looks cool, could work as an army builder for hand ninjas lol. What website has it still? Worse case scenario hope someone can get the head casted

It's an exclusive so it's been sold out for a while. Big in Japan or Nippon Yasan might get it in since they usually get some exclusives, although it'll be notably marked up in price.

It's an exclusive so it's been sold out for a while. Big in Japan or Nippon Yasan might get it in since they usually get some exclusives, although it'll be notably marked up in price.
Man that sucks which I'd known about these before. I love ninjas

Saw the Figma Ninja Slayer at a local store and had to pick it up since it was under $50. Don't know anything about this character or read/watched the series. But looks freaking cool enough to get.

14682215014672094902845.jpg

Saw the Figma Ninja Slayer at a local store and had to pick it up since it was under $50. Don't know anything about this character or read/watched the series. But looks freaking cool enough to get.

The "anime" is terrible, the figure is awesome

The "anime" is terrible, the figure is awesome

yeah anime got bad reviews have not seen yet but is complete dif tone/style compared to original manga. the manga is really good, recommend for sure. agreed is a great figure enjoy mine.

this one-
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ninja-slayer-part-1-bradley-bond/1121277151?ean=9781941220931

Yeah, watched a few episodes and not that great. I could imagine the Manga would be better. Thanks for the link.

Back