Nightmare killer part 2 COMPLETE FIGURE update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freddy part 2 (SURPISE SURPRISE!!)

Beto, will you use a slim body for the Freddy, as oppose to the TT advanced you used in your first set of Freddy figures, from part 1? Also, will the glove be made of silver too?

sorry but to my eyes slim TT body is not good for Freddy, Englund is not very muscular or tall guy (well he is 5 ft 9 - 5 ft 9.5 in tall, and in fact he has some slim atletic body in this films) but is far away of the slim true type look, (just see the images) I think the regular true type narrow shoulders is the way to go,advance works fine because part 1 freddy has very losse clothes, I planning to use narrow shoulders TT

sorry but to my eyes slim TT body is not good for Freddy, Englund is not very muscular or tall guy (well he is 5 ft 9 - 5 ft 9.5 in tall, and in fact he has some slim atletic body in this films) but is far away of the slim true type look, (just see the images) I think the regular true type narrow shoulders is the way to go,advance works fine because part 1 freddy has very losse clothes, I planning to use narrow shoulders TT

Gracias, senor.

Silver claws? I can't wait!

:clap Fantasic Sculpt Beto :clap Hope these are not ready for a couple of month Due to NOT Having a spare $500+ to drop down due to christmas ;(

After that i,ll be deffo down for one ;) This is NOT To be Missed!!!

Put me on the list please for a full figure and an unpainted sculpt if you sell them.

Feddy+part+2+01.jpg

Feddy+part+2+03.jpg

Feddy+part+2+02.jpg

Amazing Beto! Details asap!!!:panic:

This Freddy sculpt looks amazing Beto!!!!!
By the way, did you get my pm?
Thanks
Adam

Re: Freddy part 2 (PAINT TEST!!)

IMG_1158.jpg

This is the prototype figure, this Freddy includes hat, 2 gloves (regular glove and flesh glove) both whit metal blades first run be ready in a few weeks, after I finish the fluffy figures. ONLY 7 available!!

Back