NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 NHL Season

It's good to see you've finally got out from under your rock.

Mathieu Darche at Devils Camp.

Dude, you do not want this patsy on your team.

I cant stand him

"he said a bad word to me on the ice", this guy is so soft man

Last edited:

How many people do we have for the Yahoo NHL fantasy pool?

I'll create a league for us this afternoon.

Thanks xjamiex for starting this up. I'm going to have to pass on this though. I've been out of the league for almost 20 years after the North Stars left town. Just got back into it about 12 months ago. My knowledge on the players now is severely lacking. I'd just get my *** kicked. :lol But then again, I'm a hardcore NFL guy and I don't even play fantasy football.

But I will keep posting here and thanks for the offer. :wave

Thanks xjamiex for starting this up. I'm going to have to pass on this though. I've been out of the league for almost 20 years after the North Stars left town. Just got back into it about 12 months ago. My knowledge on the players now is severely lacking. I'd just get my *** kicked. :lol But then again, I'm a hardcore NFL guy and I don't even play fantasy football.

But I will keep posting here and thanks for the offer. :wave

Please join bud.. I want you in. Will be fun and you can't get good if you don't try. Lets do it man!

Okay, our league is up!

https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/sideshowfreaks

Pass: NHLFreaks

Only 12 teams allowed. Pretty standard rules (Rotisserie) but it should be a lot of fun!

I've made the draft for 9:30 PM EST this evening... I don't know how many will be able to make it but I can always push it to another time this week.

It says I am not allowed to be in this league... ahhh I even made an account with Yahoo. WTF? lol

Oh poor Scott Gomez, how the once mighty (former Calder, Stanley Cup, All-Star and 7.5 million USD per season) NHLer has fallen.

Poor Gomez, wait a tick?! He's done it all and is filthy rich! I don't feel sorry for the guy at all! Good riddance!

Eli, were you able to join? I changed the password to 12345, see if that works?

hey, is there a spot open in the fantasy league? ive never done fantasy before but wouldnt mind giving it a try

I honestly don't know the first thing about fantasy hockey and I've never been too intrigued. Honestly, I won't even get center ice this season or have much time to watch hockey. I actually like participating on the gameday chats on the devils forum.

Back