NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey friends! :wave

So stoked for another excellent season! Go Flyers, Go Leafs! :D

Thoughts are with Parros- they just said he was taken to the hospital... hope he's okay.

It just shows how classy Orr is though- he knew Parros was hurt and immediately starting signalling for the doctor. Nothing but respect and love for Orrsy.

HOCKEY SEASON HAS A RETURNTH! I GET TO SEE MY FIRST NHL REG SEASON GAME IN MONTHS ON FRIDAY! JETS VS. KINGS! EEEEEEEEEE!!!

FREE GLOW WANDS!

Caps Caps Caps!!! :panic:

I'm lost. Why is it a big deal to create a new thread once a season? :confused:

Whatever. How about the Habs Leafs game? I'm sure Parros will be ok.

Beat me man.

Bummed the Caps lost, but it was a fun entertaining game. I think the Caps could be strong under Oates this season.

I'm lost. Why is it a big deal to create a new thread once a season? :confused:

Whatever. How about the Habs Leafs game? I'm sure Parros will be ok.

That was brutal! My Habs were playing a good game until then. Shows that the NHL season is back cause I'm getting trolled on Facebook by all the Senaturd and Maple Laff fans.

Looks like the 'Hawks have done zero work on their power play shortcomings this past off season. Oh well, they still managed to squeak out the win.

Beat me man.

Bummed the Caps lost, but it was a fun entertaining game. I think the Caps could be strong under Oates this season.

I hope Carrick and Wilson show more in the next Caps game. My buddy and I have them in our one fantasy league. Former Plymouth Whalers. Well, maybe Whalers soon again if they don't show up.

Still way early but the Bruins look legit. I still need to get used to the realignment. Boston and NY Rangers should be in the same division though. NHL is the only league in which Boston and NY teams aren't in the same division. Fail.

Last edited:
Wife and brother got me the Center Ice package this year, only part that sucks is that I have cable, so a chunk of the games are broadcast in standard def.

Selanne's last game in Winnipeg tonight. I still remember trying to chase down that chase Selanne Jets figure from McFarlane years back.

Wife and brother got me the Center Ice package this year, only part that sucks is that I have cable, so a chunk of the games are broadcast in standard def.

Selanne's last game in Winnipeg tonight. I still remember trying to chase down that chase Selanne Jets figure from McFarlane years back.

Winnipeg Jets season seat holder here. I am such a Selanne fan... miss him in our city. We sure love him, gonna be a great game tonight.

Caps 1-2 and outscored 11 to 3 playing 5 on 5 LOL.......Good job McPhee.

Mike Green is so soft in the defensive zone. I saw him play that one game against Calgary. He's so bad defensively this year. Ugh. I have him in my hockey league. Very disappointed. At least he's putting up the points. At least Ovie is playing like the good ol' possessed Ovie! And how about that Connor Carrick kid?! What a goal!

Do you expect anything different? Dont know why that loser still has his job

The Flower Marc-Andre Fleury finally starting a hockey season on the right foot! 2-0-0, 1 SO, .50 GAA, .979 save percentage. A lot is on the D, yes, but he's made some superb plays. He's squaring up on shots now vs. doing the whole "Flipper" act. Give the man some props... because you sure like to dig into him. Prove that you're a fan and admit to when he plays well. I don't care what he did last Spring. I care what he does now and going forward. Cause the whole team sucked last Spring. Hello 2 goals against Boston... and you have 3 former Art Ross winners on your squad, and 4 guys who have eclipsed the 40 goal plateau at least once in their career, and 6 guys who have hit 30. Yup...

Back