NEXT SW 12" IS KIT FISTO!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's an update in the Production Blog showing Kit Fisto's hands and Lightsaber hilt. They also said his head sculpt portraiture sculpted by Tim Miller will be up tomorrow in the Blog!

I was wondering... Will Kit Fisto's entire body be painted green? Or, if we roll up his sleeves or take off his shirt, will we see white human flesh underneath?

Yeah, I'm REALLY hoping that the plastic mold they use for his body will be colored green to match the shade of green used on his hands.

tomandshell said:
I was wondering... Will Kit Fisto's entire body be painted green? Or, if we roll up his sleeves or take off his shirt, will we see white human flesh underneath?
I think it's going to be cast Green. Lately all of Sideshow's figures have hade a body color corresponding to the color of the head and hands. But in the past they have done just a few more visible body parts in the corresponding colors but left the rest flesh colored.

Well at least the newsletter notice confirms that there WILL be an exclusive. When they get to characters like this, I think they just get cheap and take away an accessory that would have been a regular one if there wasn't exclusives.

Man i hope that the exclusive is not his cloak. all jedi should come with thier cloaks its key to thier image imo. But with the release of aragorn and his exclusive cloak i have been worried:confused:

I totally agree. I hope the SW line keeps the exclusive to small things that aren't part of the character's costume.

Check out sideshow's homepage. The kit fisto blurb has a battle droid head pictured now. Could this be the exclusive? This is how anakin's exclusive was "leaked".

man i was hoping for something cooler than that, i have no idea of what should be the exclusive companion, but it should be something besides the droid head.

Yup, I figured he'd come with a piece of a battle droid. I would say that's definitely gonnna be the exclusive and not his robe or a smiling head.

if the exclusive is a battle damaged droid, it is a little lame compared to the others, but I am glad to see that Kit gets his cloak as a standard accessory like everyone else. Since his head is a bit more of an involved portrait, any guesses as to how this will influence cost? Will the costs stay low, given some amount of Jedi accessory re-use?

Who knows, the robot head my be useful in the future. Say if a AOTC C3P0 comes out and this head can be popped onto his body?

But really, what else could be used as a exclusive could be used for Kit? A second headsculpt that is as elaborate as Kits is a bit much to ask for unless you are willing to pay a bit more.

Guess it's official - the head IS the exclusive accessory - check out the blog on Kit's sculpting.

This line just keeps getting better and better. You can't ask for anything else!!!! This is one of the most anticipated lines, for me anyways that have come out in recent years, way to go SS.......

Back