NEXT SW 12" IS KIT FISTO!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many hope Kit's Sideshow body will be colored green like his hands and face? I know I sure do. Because what if you can see up his sleeves and he has beige arms? That would be tacky.:sick

I'm sure they will. Many of the Jason are colored bodies. I would think they would here. Did you guys read the blog? REAL metal for the Battle Droid head :google I wonder if this means other items are metal too?

I hope so. But when Sideshow hasn't done the entire body in the same color, they usually do color the forearms up to the elbows, so there shouldn't be any beige arms on him.

The metal Droid head was a nice surprise. It could have very easily been done in resin. They said the Lightsaber Hilts would be Metal, but if that's the case, why do they have two, one with blade one without? If the blade isn't removable then the hilt should be the same material as the blade, plastic. Either that or they make the blades separately and glue the blades in place in the metal hilt. :dunno

Last edited:
I WASNT TO BUY THIS FIGURE BUT AFTER I VE SEEN THE GREAT PICS OF HIM IN THE PRODUCTION BLOG, IVE DECIDED TO PREORDER HIM TOMMOROW

In the production blog, Kit's hilt is all one color and looks like it is made of plastic. Or this is the work in progress resin?

For a figure that isn't a must buy for some people, this thread is getting alot of talk. Compared to threads leading up to the other SW preorder: Luke 25 pages, Anakin 18 pages & Obi-wan 12 pages. Well, so much for "Not A Must Buy Figure".

JustinLuck said:
How many hope Kit's Sideshow body will be colored green like his hands and face? I know I sure do. Because what if you can see up his sleeves and he has beige arms? That would be tacky.:sick

My coworker in the cube next to me has a Sideshow Gentlemen figure from Buffy on display and the beige arms with the green-grey hands looks very bad.

So, did the dozen or so people that weren't going to get him in this thread end up doing so? I see some did. :D

pickard said:
My coworker in the cube next to me has a Sideshow Gentlemen figure from Buffy on display and the beige arms with the green-grey hands looks very bad.

I hope they correct this for Fisto!!!! =(

I did, but probably shouldn't have. It's gonna be murder on my wallet, but like the old saying goes, "If you wanna dance, you gotta pay the band."

Back