NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My only hope is that if they do produce Han they learn from their mistakes with Indy; that sculpt was so disappointing.

I'm hoping for Empire Han Hoth/Bespin, but a DX Maul would be great too.

:clap

:goodpost:

I hope that HT focuses on OT and leave PT characters for SSC (although, as Maul has been out for awhile and could always be improved upon -- a HT Maul would be a no-brainer)... I'd love a HT Han (from any of the films).

How about releasing the two droids... and follow that up with the escape pod (from ANH) with a removable door and finished interior?

Sideshow said it was the year of the Droids....

I hope for R2 and 3PO plus an escape pod dio....

The dio can be used with the droids AND the Sandtroopers/Dewback.

:) thanks SS

Oh, well if its the year of the droids, then I don't mind asking for....
Hkprofile1.jpg

because this is a droid I'd want.

Last year was supposed to be the Year of the Creatures.... but we really only got Yoda, Gammy and Hammy (Greedo was ordered year before). The rest were clone variants.

Been the Year of the Clones going on three years now.

Other than R2 and 3PO, what doids do they plan to release? Super Battle Droid? Medic? Gonk? They already released Battle Droids, IG-88 and previewed Grievous. There's not much left.

R5-D4, Death Star Droid, 2-1B, FX-7, 4-LOM...

Like I said, nothing really left.

They better make R2 and 3PO before 4-LOM and R2-D4!!!

I have no personal interest in the medic (that is 2-1B), and not really in the Death Star droid.

I do realize there's plenty of robots in SW, just not that many I'd like on display.

I actually like FX-7, but I don't think I'd bite due to space.

As much as I like him, Monk would be too big.

That was the beauty about the 3 3/4" figures -- I could buy 'em all. Well, almost all, before Lucas went hog wild and made thousands of them.

But the original line from 78-83 was cool, and I loved the later part of new line, like from 97 on, when they first got the proportions correct and they made all those new characters.

im really hoping they continue the ESB bounty hunter run, Bossk, Dengar, 4-lom and Zuckuss to go along with IG88 and Fett.

Although i may run out of shelf space, or they'll collapse under the weight!

Back