NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frankly i'm having a hard time believeing Sideshow would go for such an obscure character in their 1:6 line. Looking at the video, i can't even figure what their are unmolding. IMo, it could well be part of a helmet or some other droïd part.

given that Darth Malgus is in the works
I wouldnt rule out a HK-47 or 51

I recall HK-47 being mentioned as a possibility. It was a long time ago, the statement was completely not committal, and my recollection is as vague as it gets. But, I know I heard something.

With prices in this line going from $50 a piece in 2006 to $150 nowadays, a faster pace would probably price out a lot of collectors.

I feel that 2 OT 1/6 figures each quarter of the year is reasonable. I mean, even at $150 each, with flex pay, thats $50 at 2 figures for 3 months, with the release on the 3rd month, which would also be final payment. If you are in this hobby, setting aside "toy" money is key an smart. This formula would get us characters out faster.

Look at 2013 already. We have had the Sand People, Bossk, Snowtrooper, and E-Web blaster released at nearly 3 months into the year. Now, maybe come July-August-September we could get Darth Vader, and maybe 3 other figures like Darth Malgus.

For me, I want Skiff Guard Lando, Ree Yes, Yak Face, and Max Reebo Band for me to feel my Jabba display is complete.

I'd also like Cantina Interior Entrance dio, Waltus Man, Ponda Baba, and maybe one other Cantina member to make my Cantina feel complete.... Ok, I'd like maybe 8 more alien characters there...

Vader 2.0, R2, 3PO, Chewy, Scout Trooper, Jawa, Scout Trooper, Ewoks, and Slave Leia are all Major wants.

Other than that, There's alot I'd lke but I know its out of the question. Like more Jabba environments. A Hoth dio. A 1/6 scale Bantha. Maybe a Tauntaun and Wampa.... Scout Bike!!! Any of these, would be PO'ed on announced day.

Vader 2.0, R2, 3PO, Chewy, Scout Trooper, Jawa, Scout Trooper, Ewoks, and Slave Leia are all Major wants.

Actually, that's probably my OT short list, as well. Throw in a Bespin Han (assuming HT doesn't make one), Bespin Leia, and a ROTJ Luke 2.0 and I might be set.

That could be interesting.

Would totally need a voice chip thou.....

All together now. .......

"It's a trap":yess:

20130218.gif

20130223.gif

20130222.gif

20130221.gif

20130220.gif

20130219.gif

I just want a Biker Scout and speeder bike and then I can call it a day. Of course, I'd also be interested in a TIE Pilot and AT-AT Driver, but I'm not sure if they could top Marmit's.

Back