Next Dead PF: Templar's Verdict Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Next Dead PF..... Knight?

Looks sweet in the calendar!

img0545o.jpg

The bird on the spear is indeed sculpted unlike the ones in the sky, so yeah, I think its part of it, though it could be the exclusive as the Cobra Commander dio is the exclusive masked head.

interesting...I'll have to wait and see more photos as well before I make judgment.

This will look amazing next to the Vlad the Impaler PF with the Vampire head on. I can just see a vampire conqueror having an undead army :lol

This will look amazing next to the Vlad the Impaler PF with the Vampire head on. I can just see a vampire conqueror having an undead army :lol

:exactly: I just ordered Vlad last week to and was thinking the same thing right now.

Knights Templar and Order of the Dragon together. At least in an undead supernatural way.

This will rot the shelves of Sideshow. Mark my words.

Looking forward to seeing what the final product looks like.

I agree, I think its pretty cool concept especially being a Templar, because I think thats the closest Im ever going to get to my Tombs of the Blind dead, but I just wont drop 3 bills on a random zombie statue.

Well, I dropped a lot more than 3 bills on PZ, but I don't know that I would continue with more PFs. If it knocks my socks off then I may consider it.

But as it stands now, unless it completely wow's me then PZ will be the only zombie in my collection.

But I love zombies so I won't ever get rid of PZ. He's the PERFECT zombie representation for my collection.

Back