Next 12 inch SW ?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it certain that they have to finish one series before starting another?

I sincerely hope not, because each time that they were to start up a new series, there would be moaning and gnashing of teeth from the peanut gallery stating that their favorite (insert character from line just ended) was missed. Then it's the usual lighting of torches and sharpening of pitchforks before heading out to West Lake Village... ;)

I think it's now a perfect time to spring a new series on us. Give us Maul or a Stormtrooper or even Han & Chewie! :cool:

chamildav said:
I'd think Qui Gon would be likely if it is a Jedi. "Old" Ben Kenobi makes sense also as the next possible Jedi. Do you really think EU characters are likely this soon? I think it will be film figures for right now. Mace Windu would be cool also but I'm not sure he will be seen soon either. I really Think Ben or Qui Gon next.
Fun to guess sometimes.

I sincerely hope though we see a military or adventurer figure before we see too many more Jedi. I'm really hoping the next figure announced will be Vader (which isn't likely since I think it will be announced at an event like SDCC or Toy Fair), Han, "farmboy" Luke or his sister Leia. I'm pretty hot for a Stormtrooper and hope the wait won't be too long on that.

I doubt they will give us "repeats" all ready so I can't see another Ben or Luke.

We need another OT character and since they stated that they were gravitating to RotJ for the 12" I'm thinking it could be the Emperor or maybe (just for Evilface) Lando.

Next 12" Star Wars Figure

I have a feeling that we will be Jedied to death for the next few figures just because of the cost of producing the "human" figures would be cheaper then lets say producing a Boba Fett or a Darth Vader that would take up a hell of a lot of production cost.

I would be willing to bet that down the road when we do see Darth Vader an option/exclusive will be offered up related to a younger/older Anakin scared face sculpt, it only makes sense.

As for this strand I am going to have to put my money or either Mace or Qui-gon for the next 12" figure.

I've read that we can expect Jedi for a while, so I'm hoping ANH Kenobi is up next, giving me a chance to save up a bit for the next PT Jedi. If they dip into the prequels again, however, I'm hoping for a less central Jedi. While Windu and Jinn would be fantastic, it would be nice to see Kit, Plo, Eeth, or Aayla show up as well. Nothing wrong with spacing out the primary Jedi a bit.

Since a Sideshow rep told Star Wars.com that a Sith Lord is a few announcements off, I'd say either Mace or Qui-Gon.

Or they could start another catagory... but I rather have a Jedi. :D

tomandshell said:
How about Captain Panaka?

You can have his head if you got the exclusive Kurgan :rolleyes:

I think Qui-Gon or Mace will be next. I'm hoping for Qui-Gon and then a Maul following him up. Then Palpatine and Dooku.

Since Jedi seem to be the way things are headed for a little while still, I would think that if the Jedi continue, Mace or Kit Fisto might be likely. If SS switch back to the original trilogy, Yoda is a jedi, and would show off the variety of the line some!
They may launch another line, though not Sith, to get Snowbunny Padme out soon!
Unless they make PT Owen Lars, I am in for whatever is next!:D

Back