Next 12": Darth Sidious?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hint couldn't have been about Vader unless they don't know how to spell his name.

Here's what I think and I'll preface it by saying an unknown number of Joshs have spoken.

Either Maul next week and ROTJ Palpatine (to go with Luke) @ SDCC

or

ROTJ Palpatine next week and Maul @ SDCC

Either way ROTJ Palpatine will be coming soon -- "I can sense his presence"

pjam said:
Here's what I think and I'll preface it by saying an unknown number of Joshs have spoken.

Either Maul next week and ROTJ Palpatine (to go with Luke) @ SDCC

or

ROTJ Palpatine next week and Maul @ SDCC

Either way ROTJ Palpatine will be coming soon -- "I can sense his presence"

That's how I think it will work out either one of those.

DarkArtist81 said:
yeah, I'm thinking Maul as well... MAKE THE JOSH'S HAPPY DAMMIT!!:lol

But again, as I said... Any Sith is money in the bank...:monkey5

This Josh wouldnt be happy. He would rather have Count Dracula ......errrr Dooku.

:chew

Sachiel said:
The hint couldn't have been about Vader unless they don't know how to spell his name.
I am of the opinion that the use of **** ****** was of no particular relation to the actual name of the figure.

The figure with helmet wasn't necessarily next.

In the newsletter they said "could it be a from a new category?" in a teasing way.

I do think Maul would be a good time to start the inclusive exclusive though, and we can have a fun contest guessing the ultimate edition size!

Darklord Dave said:
The figure with helmet wasn't necessarily next.

In the newsletter they said "could it be a from a new category?" in a teasing way.

I do think Maul would be a good time to start the inclusive exclusive though, and we can have a fun contest guessing the ultimate edition size!

ill have a guess,2500 for a maul ex inclusive easily

Doesn't matter to me who it may be, but i think it could be Maul and then Sidious. I mean, they already showed us half of him during April's fool and SS just asked about Sidious. IMO, Maul is next in 12" line and Sidious is next in the PF line. :chew

TheObsoleteMan said:
Technically Darth Sidious has been made, at least in hologram form, with the Anakin exclusive.

My money's on Maul as well.

Ooohh...you're right about that. I forgot about the exclusive. Still, that was an accessory. The others on that list were actual products though, so I still stand by my prediction.

student_toe5 said:
IMO, Maul is next in 12" line and Sidious is next in the PF line. :chew

if we get a sidious in PF im gonna crap myself!!! that will be the first "must have" PF yet. and i will most definately eat ramen noodles for a month or two to ensure i have the money to buy him.

Darth Rage said:
Gonna be much higher than that if he's the first inclusive edition.:rolleyes:

man i hope not. im still not sure i like that "inclusive" edition idea. i like collecting LIMITED edition figures. but i hope we get a palpatine/sidious soon.

They'll still be limited just not as limited, but I can see where you are coming from.

Back