NEWSLETTER??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havn't got the email either.
I can access the letter on the site but havn't had anything in my Inbox.

Strange :dunno

x :peace

What does everyone think of the new NL format (those that can see it that is :lol)?

For me its like reading a newspaper...which is great, much clearer :rock

Yay I can access the NL. Format takes a bit of getting used to as quadcent says but it's ok. Still nothing in my Inbox though glad I wasn't waiting on that for anything important!! :horror

Seems like the luck is with the irish after all this week GG:monkey5:monkey5 :monkey5 :rotfl

Yay I can access the NL. Format takes a bit of getting used to as quadcent says but it's ok. Still nothing in my Inbox though glad I wasn't waiting on that for anything important!! :horror

Seems like the luck is with the irish after all this week GG:monkey5:monkey5 :monkey5 :rotfl

:lol:rotfl:lol

Glad they've finally lifted the ban buddy :rock

I just got it a little while ago. The change isn't completely drastic, but took a little time to get used to. Happy to see the Samwise 1/6th exclusive finally sell out again. I think I ordered the last one to go along with my Frodo a few days ago. Got my shipping notice just before I got the newsletter.

Back