Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't. Minus the silver cereal bowl the brown is magnificent.

agree! There are tons of yellow wolverines, the brown is epic and unique. And the sculpt on the body is perfect IMO

Is this fully sculpted? Fully sculpted usually looks much better than pajamas.

Any chance an edition size will still be set? Or would we have known already?

I threw together a quick video that includes a slideshow of the Wolvie pics released today...

As I've mentioned previously, I'm still hesitant about buying this direct via Sideshow (rather than locally), but damn I think I need that headsculpt.

Part of me hopes that when it goes up for preorder (hopefully while I'm asleep) the Exclusive sells out fast, so I don't get tempted (and watching your little video didn't help :slap).

As I've mentioned previously, I'm still hesitant about buying this direct via Sideshow (rather than locally), but damn I think I need that headsculpt.

Part of me hopes that when it goes up for preorder (hopefully while I'm asleep) the Exclusive sells out fast, so I don't get tempted (and watching your little video didn't help :slap).

As nice as the ex head looks I'll never display an unmasked portrait of Wolverine. I think ordering this (a regular) from BBTS with 4$ shipping is the way to go. SSC will probably end up charging you like 40$-50$.

As nice as the ex head looks I'll never display an unmasked portrait of Wolverine. I think ordering this (a regular) from BBTS with 4$ shipping is the way to go. SSC will probably end up charging you like 40$-50$.

Sideshow been offering free shipping for reg versions lately and you can get reward points. Some people sell the ex parts of statues.

I have done this in the past when I didn't like the EX. A good example was the Power Girl PF. I hated the EX, so I bought the REG from BBTS to skip the tax and get a lower shipping rate.

Why not? What ever works, right?

Day 1 PO for me. I got a feeling that EXC will sell out pretty fast if I wait to contemplate this. :lol

It will sell out only if they announce the ES on Thursday ...and if its a relatively low ES.

I'm not waiting tho. I know I'm getting this, so I'll PO the EX on the first day.

EX always sells out at some point compared to the standard or REG. Look at the He-Man and Skeletor statues. Their EXs sold out a while ago but their REGs are still in stock.

I dont think any of the previous Wolverine PFs or statues ever NOT sold out for the EXs. Anyway, regardless, this is an amazing piece and I'm thrilled I'm able to get one.

I don't see the es for ex less than 1500.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I threw together a quick video that includes a slideshow of the Wolvie pics released today...

Hey guys, I erroneously credited Erick Sosa as the sculptor of the unmasked portrait in this video. THAT IS INCORRECT. The primary sculptor of the piece is Rafel Grassetti, with assists from Martin Canale, Marco Plouffe, and Aaron McNaught.

Back