Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, bad joke, couldn't help myself, :wink1:

I am sure that with I.S. having metal on theirs, surely SS will also have metal.
(It will be interesting to see what the "house of PVC" will do with this new wolvie).

sorry, cant help myself.. house of PVC, hehehe.

Its going to be crazy if the PO for this is next week. With PO's for Little Mermaid last week and Abbey Chase this week ....it would mean 3 straight PO's for me. Damn!

These damn statues lol.

I didn't even know about this thing and yesterday I was watching a comic con video on the Iron Man mkiii statue and this one was right next to it and I was like "What's THAT?!"

Sigh.....another one for the list. Looks like a great piece.

What comic series is this wolverine from? I'm not familiar with this suit. Still getting it regardless 😅

What comic series is this wolverine from? I'm not familiar with this suit. Still getting it regardless ��

It's a made up suit by sideshow. Same as their Magneto and Deathstroke PFs. If you had to pick a uniform, I'd say it closely resembles his Astonishing X-MEN costume.

This will be featured in the next week's episode of SideShow Live. Just an FYI....

Back