New website from Timcent88

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Britain

Super Freak
Reaction score
We were talking just yesterday about good sellers and today, while I was finally buying a DX09, :)yess:) I found out that Timcent88 has just started his own website. The address is here:

TIMCENT88 | Hot Toys | Enterbay | Figure

He'll be buying stuff wholesale and offering it at good prices. For those who don't know, Timcent88 is an ebay seller from Hong Kong who provides the most amazing service - 100% trustworthy, fast shipping and great packaging. He gets his stuff directly from Hot Toys. I'm posting about him here because it's hard finding a really top-quality seller, so I hope it helps fellow freaks in the UK and elsewhere.

Thanks for the link! I hope his prices would be better @ his online direct store. Onesixthkit does that, since he's got no Ebay fees to pass on to the buyers :)

Awesome and good timing too! Thanks for sharing :)

Hopefully he'll pass on some of that 10% ebay fee savings...

He's the best- I buy all the HT figures I want early (before SCC gets their shipment) from him. Great communication and shipping. I usually have a figure I bought from him on EBAY within a week- I'll pay a little extra for EMS shipping to NYC.

Hoping he gets the HT Stealth Cap in the next week or so (if you believe the speculation on the thread for the figure).

He's the best- I buy all the HT figures I want early (before SCC gets their shipment) from him. Great communication and shipping. I usually have a figure I bought from him on EBAY within a week- I'll pay a little extra for EMS shipping to NYC.

Hoping he gets the HT Stealth Cap in the next week or so (if you believe the speculation on the thread for the figure).

Yes - I love the fact that within 24 hours of paying your figure is on a plane out of Hong Kong. The only delay I've ever had was at the British end.

$400.00 for a DC IM mark 42? No shank u... I'll stick w/ SS or BBTS.

Prices not that great. Will still order from ssc and get reward points. MOS 250.00. I got him from SSC for 143.00 shipped and 18.00 reward points today. Traded my first one I had for SSC Fett.

Well, you're in California right? Timcent ships out of Hong Kong so of course you wouldn't order from him.

I do not understand your point? Us in Cali and Arizona get things fast from Hong Kong. You guys in east coast much longer. His point is that his prices are no better than sideshows, in fact worse.

Well, you're in California right? Timcent ships out of Hong Kong so of course you wouldn't order from him.

Actually I have ordered a loose, incomplete HT fig w/o a box from him before on eBay, which is the only time you would probably see something discounted from him. I noticed that most of these sellers from HK almost always have scalper prices so hence my SS preference.

Actually I have ordered a loose, incomplete HT fig w/o a box from him before on eBay, which is the only time you would probably see something discounted from him. I noticed that most of these sellers from HK almost always have scalper prices so hence my SS preference.

You pay a premium to get something faster, when its first released, either because you want it quickly or because you want to part something out and get more for your item then you will when everyone has it. Timcent88 had the armoury the day it came out over two months before SSC and you could get it sent to you that week. For people who wanted to part it out or sell off say the Alfred figure and keep Batman then it would make sense because people always pay higher prices when items such as this are new.

I would also take timcent88's customer service over SSC anytime! His packaging is certainly superior, which says something pretty shameful about SSC. You buy from Sideshow, it won't even arrive double-boxed. You buy from Timcent88, it's going to arrive perfect every time.

I personally don't care about getting things "first", in an adult and I can wait.

Will never pay out of the ass for such silly purpose.

I personally don't care about getting things "first", in an adult and I can wait.

Will never pay out of the ass for such silly purpose.

As I said, getting things first can allow people to part stuff out when prices are high, and subsidise what they're keeping with the profits from what they've sold. It's not just about bragging rights.

Luckily I've never claimed to be an adult, so I'm fine with getting stuff early too. :)

His prices are better than SSC from my side, I'm in Ireland.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do not understand your point? Us in Cali and Arizona get things fast from Hong Kong. You guys in east coast much longer. His point is that his prices are no better than sideshows, in fact worse.

His customers seem to mainly be Europeans, who don't want to order from Sideshow because the customs fees make the prices higher than buying from timcent.

I do the opposite. I have an agent in HK. He will pick up the 3rd or later round releases for me with local retail price (I am 101% sure hk local retail is cheaper than any oversea countries), and the agent will ship them to me when they fill up one standard HK post office shipping box (special rates) or every 3-4 months (whichever happens first or requested to do so ). HT products frequently have problems with the 1st round release, especially expensive ones. The problems, in most cases will be corrected by the 3rd round. European fans can't do what I do, they will be extorted by custom. But for US... I think every year I get to use the extra money to buy 2-3 SS pricing figures locally in the US. Plus, I love to have 5-6 things come to me every few months.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back