1/6 New Version of Jedi Luke?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally want to see it re-done and I think it will happen eventually. I like the idea of killing two-birds with one stone and making it a Endor version, with the option to take the endor gear off. Hopefully they will make the 1/6 Speeder bikes like some have mentioned.

I can't believe HT haven't shown anything new especially with Star Wars day. It's a bit of a slap in the face too when they post about Episode VII, plus Howard showing off his SW collection on the 4th, but nothing on the next figure. 3 years and only Luke is disgusting.

I can't believe HT haven't shown anything new especially with Star Wars day. It's a bit of a slap in the face too when they post about Episode VII, plus Howard showing off his SW collection on the 4th, but nothing on the next figure. 3 years and only Luke is disgusting.

I agree, the next Hot Toys Star Wars figure is long overdue. I expected them to announce the DX15 back in December.

Howard has lost my faith with his ******** release dates.

Also Chewie did win a poll a while back on HT Japan.

Im really hoping we get one eventually.

Jedi Luke has always been my favorite look for the character; and while the last one was great for it's time, it doesn't compare to the jaw-dropping work that Sideshow has been churning out in the past year. Im really curious to see what they could do with the character now.

Im really hoping we get one eventually.

Jedi Luke has always been my favorite look for the character; and while the last one was great for it's time, it doesn't compare to the jaw-dropping work that Sideshow has been churning out in the past year. Im really curious to see what they could do with the character now.

That's my thing. Other than his face, I think the rest is acceptable. But there's no doubt they could knock it out of the park now.

When I was a kid I thought the Jedi look was the best. Now its my least favorite. I'd take a farm boy Luke over Jedi any day.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

We are in dire need of an Jedi Luke Deluxe figure. . . my Jabba display or my Vader/Emperor shelf could both use him.

Howard has lost my faith with his ******** release dates.

Also Chewie did win a poll a while back on HT Japan.

The problem with a Chewie figure, is that while it is a figure everyone wants, it is also the figure with the highest chance of a disastrous outcome when produced.. I'm happy to wait however long it takes for either Hot Toys or Sideshow to be certain they can knock it out of the park.

I would prefer a new version of Luke disguised as a Stormtrooper.. giving me two awesome figures for the price of one! :pray: :rock

The problem with a Chewie figure, is that while it is a figure everyone wants, it is also the figure with the highest chance of a disastrous outcome when produced..
Precisely - & that's the drum I've been banging since I joined here!! :lol

I will never agree that 'fur' is a good idea. Even a lot of the customs I've seen - that folks have taken their time with, look iffy.. sorry.

..& that's just a personal production run of ONE.

Achieving an acceptable consistency at mass production, is simply fiction. :lol

Back