New Thundercats Toys from Bandai!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im all in for the 8" line, maybe one of each of the main characters in 6inch gotta see pics 1st. And i def want that Thundertank, hope they make a classic one also tho!!!!

the Mezco 14inch figure looks great.

lion_o_mega_scale_mezco.jpg

Thunderlynx...not as cool as thunder tank regardless. Still excited to see what comes of all the new T-cat stuff and when the cartoons drops.

Whaaat??? did we read the pic?..it is still called Thunder Tank..Thunder Lynx is the magnet technology that connects those pod thingys to the tank.

Mezco Lion-O is the best version yet..better then popculturefatty-o with his prickle stick sword.

Yep, ThunderLynx is just the magnet tech... it just jumped out at me more than Thunder Tank did so I thought it was the ThunderLynx Thunder Tank.

I like the new sleek neo-anime look. It reminds me off all the new stuff out there like Gi-Joe Renegades, and the new Young Justice and a few other new cartoons. I love these new looks, Im excited.

Im very interested to see what the classic reissue series looks like!! Glad we are finally getting somethign after all these years!

Im very interested to see what the classic reissue series looks like!! Glad we are finally getting somethign after all these years!

I think at this point, that's all I'm interested in seeing.

I'm liking these designs for the new series, but I don't think I'm interested in toy versions (kind of how I'm like with MOTU 200X, I guess). After seeing these pics, I'm not thrilled... but I'm still hoping the classics line looks good enough to buy.

Classic Lion-O

BandaiClassicLion-O.jpg

i dont know. im just not feeling it. i like the mezco one more even though its a bit big and a little stylized with not that much articulation. if they make all the main characters in the mezco line im passing on these, but if not then i guess ill pick some of these up.

Better than I was expecting. These should look fine next to MOTUC even if a bit taller, just as was the case with the vintage.

looks like my nephews are gonna be getting some more "toys" that stay at their uncles house nice and safe hehe

The classics line will be alot of fun, are these online or retail? ( sorry if previously mentions)

Now that's more like it!!
Could see some improvements, but that's the line I'll be getting...
I hope it looks good with MOTUC...
BTW, what's that weird looking "sheath"
I'm assuming that's for clamping the Thunder-claw to it?...
:dunno
Not sure I like it, and I hope it's removable...

Back