New Thundercats Toys from Bandai!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually digging the "classics" Lion-O. I will probably pick that one up as it looks better than expected but I think it might be one and done.

Classic Lion-O

BandaiClassicLion-O.jpg

Yeah, I can dig that. Looks like I'll be picking these up!

It looks better when it's not all zoomed in like that, btw.

Yeah that 8 inch line looks Awesome! Was interested in this and looking at that line o im in!!!!!!!

So much for those statcons or whatever they are called!!! Alls ill get is Panthro and the thundertank

only problem with the classics line is that it's not going to be in-scale the the MOTUC line.

the original thundercats were not in scale with the original MOTU....they were an inch or 2 taller

only problem with the classics line is that it's not going to be in-scale the the MOTUC line.

Meh, this sound like it'll be good enough. I'd still like to see comparison pics, but I doubt that will happen before I'm able to get my own...

did they? Well, never-mind then. My information appears to be bad.
I had read that they would be doing one figure at a time, and the next figure depended entirely upon the sales of the last, much like Mattel is doing with MOTUC, and Neca did with the turtles.

yeah im actually surprised they chose to do Lion-O and Tygra first. I figured it would be Lion-O n Mummra first. Then from there go to different characters and there so called counter parts. I wonder if they'll do Jaga.

Back