New SST Website layout

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillingYouGuy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure why SST changed the site, but it does not look good to me. I don't like that the new products are below existing ones and the overall layout seems less intuitive, anyone know why it was changed?

Interesting. I like the little representations of the statues on the main page. Much better than the tiny zoomed in cubes that give you no idea of the actual statue.

^^ that's pretty cool, the endless list was terrible.

I like it, change is good.

Just looking now & I can't believe the Conan ex is still available - what are you guys waitin for? :pfft: :lol

I think the primary motivation was to put up their existing products at the top to try and get more sales - that's fine but I think the new site looks too airy - too much open space IMO.

I hate the new layout. It is very hard to navigate. I also think the focus should be on new products, not things that can't sell.

What's this new "Last Chance to Own" label that I see on some products?

It means they are almost sold out, and they have a low number on the low quantity bar.

Yep, they basically replaced the "Second Chance" moniker with "Last Chance to Own".

Makes me think of Disney and them putting certain movies back in "the vault".

Don't like the new layout. The new release should be the first thing we see. Please put it back with the scroll option. The other 2nd chance or last chance pics needs to be smaller. It takes way too much space.

I don't like it. I don't like the fact that now with the newsletter coming out while I'm at work, that I have to search even harder to find newly listed items when the NL posts.

Back