Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1721.JPG

is this common in the venom base? cheers guys!

Well took today off and wouldn't you know it freaking got pushed for delivery tomorrow. Now have to wait all day!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Recieved both Venom and Carnage yesterday after having to drive to DHL warehouse in Sydney, Australia because the delivery guy decided to not go down my street even though both were in his truck all day...
Anyway, long story short Carnage is a mess, rusty foot peg, leans when the pegs are in the base, paint chips on the knee, tooth and foot, reg hand has a snapped off tendril, covered in dust and packaged like someone had owned and returned it.
Venom ex head had a slightly chipped tooth, Venom doesn't sit flush in the base and the black base was dropping down like it had been melted.

As disappointed as I am, I've contacted Sideshow to exchange both Venom and Carnage and am waiting to hear back.

Besides those QC issues, both these pieces are amazing in person and honestly better than expected. The exclusive for both Venom and Carnage is a must for me without a doubt.

Recieved both Venom and Carnage yesterday after having to drive to DHL warehouse in Sydney, Australia because the delivery guy decided to not go down my street even though both were in his truck all day...
Anyway, long story short Carnage is a mess, rusty foot peg, leans when the pegs are in the base, paint chips on the knee, tooth and foot, reg hand has a snapped off tendril, covered in dust and packaged like someone had owned and returned it.
Venom ex head had a slightly chipped tooth, Venom doesn't sit flush in the base and the black base was dropping down like it had been melted.

As disappointed as I am, I've contacted Sideshow to exchange both Venom and Carnage and am waiting to hear back.

Besides those QC issues, both these pieces are amazing in person and honestly better than expected. The exclusive for both Venom and Carnage is a must for me without a doubt.

Ugh. Man, sorry to hear about all of the bad luck and hopefully, Sideshow rectifies it. :rock

With the two, side by side, it's nice to see that both companies offer a different take on the character. Great time to be a collector.

The McFarlane head is where the SS Venom dominates, plus the lighting isn't very flattering for the SS Venom in those photos

These were posted in FB by Chris Rjn:

afe92f37b4ec4bd6ad353fb63178e2d1.jpg

75d0e7c7edbea3e174e1dc88c0ea67e9.jpg

Great pic. Can't wait for the Prime 1 version to be released and for the eventual pic from a collector who has all 3. it will be cool to compare. I don't collect villains but if I did, it would be a tough choice. All 3 are unique.

Got venom in! #375of 1000. Only problem on the gum by one tooth missing a tiny bit of paint. Don't think it's anything to hit up sideshow about.
33532911fd7caaea3218b7ce5cb295c1.jpg
b8d7636f188be7f6b9c52a4113e728bb.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Just got this guy in and set up WOW. I like it way much more than I thought I would. Even owning the XM piece this one holds its own pretty well. The pose just looks sick from the right angles. Ill see if I can get some comparison pics of the two and the sculpts.

EDIT: Here ya go.

SaUbw2Al.jpg

KvtL8Ujl.jpg

ZZpNblfl.jpg

XPuiGAJl.jpg

KN6xwwUl.jpg

IfEcVhal.jpg

1eOInPSl.jpg

9HxYCHJl.jpg

ao47Ouul.jpg

Last edited:
Back