• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+ 1 for The Ringer got Anakins Lightsaber

+1 for onix36div - speedy payment and easy transaction! Thanks!! :)

+1 for p!tu. He sent speedy payment just when he said he would, and was very cool to deal with. Thanks again!

+1 for Radagaster!! Thanks for the 1/4 Samaritan!! Pleasure to deal with and very easy transaction!!!

+1 for bigdaddyrob for the BEAUTIFUL Hellbaby!! I love it!!! Packaged incredibly well with extra surprises!!! You kick ass bigdaddy!!! :D :D :D THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Another +1 to customizerwannaby!!!! Thanks ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chew :chew :chew :chew

BDboystoys said:
+1 for Eli26. Payment process took awhile for us, but we got there!:lol

+10,000,000 for BDboystoys! He is a great guy to deal with and the packing job is better than any of the jobs I witnessed! This guy took a smaller item like a Medicom Vader and packaged in this big box, and filled it with those styrofoam pebbles and then used a ton of nicely folded bubble wrap around the box of the figure.. I swear you could have thrown his box off a 20 story building and the contents inside would go unharmed! I am blown away by how fast it came all away from Australia, and again.. WOW! That was a great packing job!

You rock Neil! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back