• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-1 for lakeshouse

flaked on the sale after i sent payment and didn't bother to contact me about it until i reminded him of paypal's buyer dispute policy over 3 weeks later.
eventually sent the full refund.

That would be a -1 dude. Put it up to warn others. Last thing we need is someone who has been a member here as long as he has screwing people over.

fixed it.
i figured it would've been a neutral rating since i got my money back.
thanks for the heads up.

Actually since it was resolved in a relatively short time, a neutral is more appropriate.

and congrats to....

:fireworks :flag :clap BODIE THE CURSED and BWAYNE :clap :flag :fireworks

They earned 50+ feedbacks and have now entered into the pantheon of the TRUSTWORTHY!!!!

Updated... :duff

Glad it made it through the tornadoes in the midwest and before the Hurricanes in the south east. :lol :rock :rock

Hi. Please post a +1 Positive Feedback for SSF board member, "AR-Ballistic" for buying the Rambo II and Rambo III empty boxes from me. Thanks again Mike! Enjoy them, and send me some pictures of your collection! :D Take care. - Mike Buckley

+1 for Spenser for the awesome max headsculpt.

pix is the "spencer" listed on the front page the same as the "spenser" that sculpted our mad max heads? just noticed the spelling and was curious. want to make sure the right person gets the feedback.

+1 for memnoch21!
Despite a convoluted and long winded trade, everything went well and there was always good communication!
Thanks dude.

a big +1 for Homie Shaihulud !!! :rock :rock

Thanks for the Wolverine Comiquette :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back