• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for bwayne!

Here’s a big +1 for bwayne, for selling to me a V2 Android Hunter head, and the to the max efficiency in shipping it out, including status updates! Thanks Michael!
:rock

+1 for Ashton16!

A big thanks and +1 for Ashton16 for giving me a great lower price for his 13" DC Direct Classic Batman, plus shipping. You rock, Jeremy!
:rock2

+1 for Ironman1188, better late than never!

For Ironman1188, here’s a belated +1 that deserves to be so much more for mailing to me free of charge Luke's Jedi hand back in 06! Man, this is so long overdue, which I should have posted the year this feedback thread began.
:fireworks

Big +1 for DarkArtist81 !!!

Here's a big +1 for DarkArtist81 for conjuring up the ultra rare black Agent Doggett trenchcoat, the exclusive accessory for the limited edition version of Sideshow’s X-Files Agent Doggett figure. Grazie, Maistro Josh!!!
:mexwave

+ 5 goes out to tigerfeet for a speedy payment!!

Thanks bud, enjoy the goods!

+ 1 For Amir for the fast payment on The Green Goblin. he'll be going out on monday

+1 for stshammgod for the fast payment on the Takara Bats and like to give him a +1 for the unsolicited paypal fees he included. The Bats will be shipped monday

A big +3 goes out to RUMADMAN!

Yet another fine transaction, hope you enjoy the goodies bud!

+ 1 for hydrobud, cant wait to get the Goblin PF :joy!!! Thanks again :)!

So update on some feedback from my for sale thread..

+3 tnaig001
+5 Ironman1188
+3 SpawnFan
+3 Rumadman

Fastest payers yet............:banana :banana

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back