New PS3 Terms of Service

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
So....I reserve the right to be racist, ass, idiot, or any other type of nasty online, and now with this new PS3 recording, I can't :monkey2:monkey2

SCEA reserves the right to monitor and record any online activity and communication throughout PSN and you give SCEA your express consent to monitor and record your activities. SCEA reserves the right to remove any content and communication from PSN at SCEA's sole discretion without further notice to you. Any data collected in this way, including the content of your communications, the time and location of your activities, your Online ID and IP address and other related information may be used by us to enforce this Agreement or protect the interests of SCEA, its users, or licensors.

Well, if you're not any of those things you mentioned or doing something reprehensible, then you've got no problems. Too bad for all those racist kids online.

Why so serious, dudes?

But honestly, it's the people who say those awful things and such that keep me offline most of the time, so I personally don't mind the threat of recordings and bootings and all that.

Why so serious, dudes?

But honestly, it's the people who say those awful things and such that keep me offline most of the time, so I personally don't mind the threat of recordings and bootings and all that.

wow, you must never leave the house in case some says something nasty to you

last time I checked we lived in a democracy, freedom of speech and all that

Back