New Predators Video (Edwin Featuratte)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slipknotpredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xRNsyIYXuYE&hl=es_ES&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xRNsyIYXuYE&hl=es_ES&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

jesus this movie is going to blow BIG TIME.from this trailer it looks stupider then the AVP movies.and topher grace,l mean come whos going to take this movie seriously when you see eric from that 70s show running around.this idiot also ruined venom in spider man 3.

He ruined Venom?

And here I thought it was Sony and Sam Raimi. :rolleyes:

jesus this movie is going to blow BIG TIME.from this trailer it looks stupider then the AVP movies.and topher grace,l mean come whos going to take this movie seriously when you see eric from that 70s show running around.this idiot also ruined venom in spider man 3.
Jesus ____ing Christ.

I just put this in the other thread as I didn't think their was a thread on just one video, but I guess the controversial choice of Topher Grace justifies one

As it's been suggested before Sam Rami ruined Venom.
He made it quite transparent that he held great disdain for the character, and went out to discredit him from the franchise.

I liked Spiderman 1 and 2, but I say thank god for the Spiderman Reboot.

i think they should have re-done edwin's character(based on that leaked script) to a sexual predator/offender, he'll be a predator among predators.hehehe:naughty

As it's been suggested before Sam Rami ruined Venom.
He made it quite transparent that he held great disdain for the character, and went out to discredit him from the franchise.

I liked Spiderman 1 and 2, but I say thank god for the Spiderman Reboot.

Maybe the studio shouldnt have forced it on him. You think Sam would REALLY put something he hated in his movie? No.

the video has already been removed. Just close the thread! and btw........yes, Sony ruined Venom, not Raimi, why do you think he decided to move on in the first place?

Maybe the studio shouldnt have forced it on him. You think Sam would REALLY put something he hated in his movie? No.

Yea but just becuase you hate the most popular spidey villian and somthing that the fans have been waiting for doesnt mean you screw it up and kill him off, the whole reason thiers a remake is becuase of venom they wanna do him over again.

Not Sam's fault. He didnt want to do it. The studio made him do it. He had to rewrite his entire script to incorporate ____ing Venom into the movie. You blame Sam for Venom sucking? I blame Venom for MAKING the movie suck. ____ that movie. ____ Venom too. He can go to comic book hell.

Back