NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My P2 was exactly the same, I had to reposition the dreads to get the head to fit. But you run the risk of snapping them of course... I'd be on to Sideshow.

I guess we'll find out in 2-3 days:

Thank you for your quick follow up!

I will pass these photos along to my returns team and someone will get back to you within 2-3 business days with all available options.

Please do not hesitate to reach out should you need any further assistance.
Best Regards,

I guess we'll find out in 2-3 days:

Thank you for your quick follow up!

I will pass these photos along to my returns team and someone will get back to you within 2-3 business days with all available options.

Please do not hesitate to reach out should you need any further assistance.
Best Regards,

If they would have said that to Burtial he might have kept his one. So it’s interesting how Sideshow have changed their tone with complaints.

Real shame again that few have this head issue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they would have said that to Burtial he might have kept his one. So it’s interesting how Sideshow have changed their tone with complaints. Real shame again that few have this head issue!

I guess when things get too hot for them (social network wise) they adjust to save face. Similar thing happened with the Wolf Predator 1:2 LSB.

Or, maybe Sideshow simply realised their approach was the wrong one and would have self-corrected :dunno

(* I wish I could use social networking in the same way to shame Matthew Bullock auctioneers in Illinois :mad: *)​

Just assembled mine this afternoon. Neither head will fit close enough to the base to prevent it from literally falling off if I let it go. I have been assembling these things for nearly 20 years from Sideshow and have never seen an issue this bad before. The dreads aren't cast correctly, they contact the shoulder weapon on his left side and the shoulder armor on the right side, both preventing the head from completely seating into the neck.

Same issue as I campaigned about, and got the whole "It's an intended design" talk. At least they are giving you options. I returned mine.

I think a few people have said the base is fairly light.

Mine has shipped, i should get it hopefully by next thu or fri.. hopefully.

il post a couple of pics of this bad boy as its looking amaazing from what iv seen.. couldnt give a s*** if its not 100% accurate,
it still looks great as a figure and detailed enough, id rather have this in my room than not have one at all and wait 52 years for a 100% accurate version which will never happen, someone always gonna be a pain

ELDER PREDATOR20170612_181624.jpg

cant wait to put him next to elder.. might have to get ducth as well

Geez - sorry to hear about this bro'

(* I'll admit I'm surprised to see you bought it given your collection and the length of time you've been in the hobby *)

Thanks!

Well i was doubting alot, but i thought well, if i buy it ill buy the exclusive.
i'm expanding my predator collection monthly with some pieces but indeed spike, this was one pred i had my doubts about.

Thanks!

Well i was doubting alot, but i thought well, if i buy it ill buy the exclusive.
i'm expanding my predator collection monthly with some pieces but indeed spike, this was one pred i had my doubts about.
was just curious other than the obvious issues is it worth trying to replace for a better one or just return all together? Still trying to get a feel of what it looks like in person, hoping my lcs brings one in so I can see it up close

Still trying to get a feel of what it looks like in person

This piece is like SS Dutch/ SS P2. It doesn't photographed well but looks good in person. The size make it has presence. Overall details on this is better than P2 though. And I have to say that even with issues/inaccuracies, whoever said NECA is better than this is having bias or need glasses.

I really want to order this predator but the stories about the head are really killing it for me.im so close to ordering it but just when I'm about to another falling head story pops up.I just don't know if I should risk it.

You might want to wait for a new batch or after regular edition was shipped, and see if there're any negative responses.

I purchased one and am glad I did. I'm trying to post a video I made of the head falling off issue

The head on mine will not fall off until close to a 90 degree angle. Very impressive piece.

Back