NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the pred had a big leg day at the gym and wanted the armour to protect the front of his thigh muscle incase dutch threw a spear at it. All jokes aside im sure sideshow will fix this minor issue before its released. Did anyone ask them about it at SDCC?

I noticed the 1/5 scale wolf pred had his thigh armour at the front.

Maybe the pred had a big leg day at the gym and wanted the armour to protect the front of his thigh muscle incase dutch threw a spear at it. All jokes aside im sure sideshow will fix this minor issue before its released. Did anyone ask them about it at SDCC?

I noticed the 1/5 scale wolf pred had his thigh armour at the front.

Wolf's is SUPPOSED to be at the front.

Hmmmmmm . .

It's just occurred to me - why do they have the countdown showing on the wrist gauntlet? :dunno

IMG_5948_zps1oeh8l3c.jpg~original

Not everything SS does it movie accurate. They take artistic liberties where they like.

That is usually just an excuse for when they can't get it right. Most of us don't want an SS designed predator, we want the SWS movie predator. Even the "grail" Cinemaquette was blasted for doing that on a high end piece, even if it was Steve Wang.

Minor details like the numerals are no big deal, as they could be on for another reason.

That is usually just an excuse for when they can't get it right. Most of us don't want an SS designed predator, we want the SWS movie predator. Even the "grail" Cinemaquette was blasted for doing that on a high end piece, even if it was Steve Wang.

Minor details like the numerals are no big deal, as they could be on for another reason.

Well luckily for you then this isn't a "SS designed predator". It's the predator from the 87 film. SS just decided to add paint to the wrist gauntlet to give it the look of functionality.

Well luckily for you then this isn't a "SS designed predator". It's the predator from the 87 film. SS just decided to add paint to the wrist gauntlet to give it the look of functionality.
It is their version, or rather their attempt at the 87 Pred. If they would have copied the screen pred like we all want(or even parts from their previous one) we wouldn't have 20 pages of people talking about the issues with it. Not talking about just the gauntlet paint obviously. They got it close, closer than their P2 at least. And yes, I am still bitter about that one:lol

Yes their attempt but it's not like it's some made up Predator you might see NECA do for example. And the two biggest glaring issues is the size of the head and the thigh armor. It has nothing to do with the wrist gauntlet.

It is their version, or rather their attempt at the 87 Pred. If they would have copied the screen pred like we all want(or even parts from their previous one) we wouldn't have 20 pages of people talking about the issues with it.

There'd be pages and pages of some other complaining.... :panic:

There'd be pages and pages of some other complaining.... :panic:
It'll always be something

Have you been to the Wolf LSB thread? All love. Some times things are picked out for a reason. It seems more than fair enough that people are mentioning a clearly miss-positioned piece of armour to me. And I really like this...

Back