New PF poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sideshowpolloy4.jpg

Holy Crap?!?! :google :google

I seriously thought Daredevil or Thor would have taken this!

meh... you can just delete the cookies on your hard drive, and vote again...

There's nothing legit about any of their polls...

As much as I like spiderman, I'd rather see something different. I voted for Thor, but would love to see a daredevil or archangel also. :monkey5:monkey5

"ur new front page poll, which asks which character you’d most like to see get the Sideshow PF treatment next."

So does this poll mean they don't have any Marvel PFs in the works? That would be kind of disappointing. I like to imagine Pablo Viggano and the Gore group are cranking away on something special as we speak. I voted Daredevil. There is no way that Iron-Spidey vote is legit.:lol

I bet there was some sort of software employed to juice up those Spidey #'s.

Yeah, that was my first thought when I saw the poll results for this morning. I voted around midnight last night, and Iron Spidey was in fourth place with around 300 votes.

I'm a classic guy, and I haven't been keeping up with the latest stories and costume changes. Apparently, that Iron Spiderman was rigged by a bot. Someone must really want that to win. As if!

I agree with some here that some heroes can best be served as a comiquette (DD), while others as potentially Adam Hughes' line (Mystique, Psylocke, Sue Storm). That leaves only a few to really require the PF treatment. Thor is the first one screaming the need.

Remember guys, our homepage polls are, and always have been, simply fun ways to see what the public thinks. There is nothing at all 'official' about them. It does not mean there's nothing in development right now, or that the one who wins will be the next one you'll see. In fact, I think the newsletter might have hinted that at least one of these on the list is in development as we speak :duff

So THIS is why EVERYTHING in life now needs a disclaimer! Remember, light sabers do not ignite ;)

The newsletter hinted that one off these was in the development? Huh......I'll have to recheck that.

EDIT: We realize that our Marvel collectors are getting antsy for a new Premium Format figure announcement, especially after taking delivery of our fantastic Captain America figure! Well, we had those Marvel-ous collectors in mind when we posted our new front page poll, which asks which character you'd most like to see get the Sideshow PF treatment next. We can promise you that at least ONE of the characters listed is currently in the design phase at Sideshow (but not quite ready to make its public debut)! Take our new poll to let us know which of these characters YOU hope to see next. It's located through the red banner on the right side of our homepage, directly above the Pre-Order Products area. And don't forget to weigh in with your opinions in the comment area of our site!

Hint is an interesting term.....there is no hinting here.....

actually now that i think about it SW, LOTR and Marvel don't have any PF's pending right now....except GTW(and I don't count the Biker Scout)....what's up with that? reshifting focus to other stuff? Usually we have a few PF's pending. hopefully when they are announced they'll ship within 3 months of preorder.

Bring on the Bad guys !!!! We got Doom ,Green Goblin, now We need Red Skull Those who says the opposite must be destroyed.

Redskullept.png

RedSkull02.jpg

157790-red-skull_150.jpg

mm967374.jpg

rskull2.jpg

92028-red-skull_400.jpg

Which one of you just HAD to clear your cookie cache a thousand times and load the deck for the Iron Spidey?

Robo? I can't believe it, man.

Back