New Moon sequel to Twilight.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think some are missing the point about the Vampires being scary.
The Cullens are meant to be the good guys who forgo human blood.
Now the bad Vampires like Victoria and the Volturi are more interesting to me, And they seem pretty evil when it comes to killing humans.
It's a shame the stories do not concentrate on these characters more, because the movie shifted up a gear when the Volturi arrived on the scene

That is a good point and the movie does it better than the books do. The guy who plays Jasper does an excellent job of showing a vampire on the verge of losing it at every moment and the scene where he does is about as scary as this series gets.

No doubt. Alice was hot stuff.

I ended up putting off taking my niece for three whole days. I only lived through it (she would have killed me in my sleep) because I went to a convenience store and bought her Twilight for $10. So I got her to watch that before the second one.

I have to admit, I was really impressed by how good spirited this series is. It does a damned good job of presenting a completely innocent love story without sacrificing any real passion. The fact that she employs vampires to tell it enhances the emotional elements to a degree that you don't get with romances only involving non-homicidal mortals.

I'm pretty much beside myself. It was a whole lot of chick flick mush, but it did what it was trying to very well. The fact that the Cullens weren't nihilistic, effete, goth fops went a long way in selling it to me (at which point I have to note that the Voltari were nihilistic, effete, goth fops, but they were evil and so it made perfect sense).

Alice's hotness:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PvZu4J9THY4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PvZu4J9THY4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks for the heads up. Just nabbed them for my wife and they guarantee it to be here by December 24th so meets the cut off time perfectly. :rock

Could care less about the look, the wife likes them and it puts a couple of extra gifts under the tree.

Back