New Mask Scores: H78/H2 Myers, H3 Pumpkin, H3 Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got a few more masks in... took some crazy pics of my shelf. They aren't professional grade at all, but my camera sucks.

The H78 I bought from a member on MM.net, It was converted to look H2. I added the blood tears. The H3 masks I got from Sinister studios on Evilbay. And I snuck in a cool shot of my contest won (Thanks again HorrorBid and Sam!) Devious Tramer for kicks.

myers1009.jpg

myers1007.jpg

myers1006.jpg

myers1005.jpg

myers1004.jpg

myers1003.jpg

myers1008.jpg

Thanks guys! I have the H3 skull coming, and am getting a custom stand made for all three of them by Coco... so I will update you guys once I have them.

As for the Myers, I got the mask and the eyeholes kinda bothered me a bit... so I decided to convert it to a Blood Tears mask. I've always wanted one, so it worked out. Glad you guys like it!

Nice collection -- and yeah, great job on the blood! The Kirk-converted Myers mask is just so damned creepy... however, I don't find much appeal of the later Myers masks.

I have an original Post Skull that I got when HIII came out. It's a non-glowing one and is dated 1976! Of course, that just means the mold is that old. Don't know when it was cast but it's vinyl.

Nice collection -- and yeah, great job on the blood! The Kirk-converted Myers mask is just so damned creepy... however, I don't find much appeal of the later Myers masks.

I have an original Post Skull that I got when HIII came out. It's a non-glowing one and is dated 1976! Of course, that just means the mold is that old. Don't know when it was cast but it's vinyl.

Thanks! I agree on the Myers masks... anything post H2 never really felt right. The Remake one was ok, but not like the Kirk.

And awesome that you have a Don Post Skull from back in the day! Those old vinyl masks rock, I miss those days. You should post pics of that, I'd love to see it. :rock

very nice! Josh where do you get those stands for masks like those ones you have for Myers? I have a Myers mask and need a good stand and the ones you have look great! Any info'd be helpful, buddy.

No problem! The stands I have are from LSD on Horrorbid.com. They make really nice affordable masks stands for those who can't drop $40 or more on a custom stand from an artist or elsewhere. They make them in a cherry finish as well as a black finish, and ship fast. :duff

Dark, here's my Post:

SkullMask.jpg

And I also have a Devious:

DeviousMyersweb008.jpg

I was inspired to get the Skull mask when I saw HIII (I actually really like that movie) and found the above one at a magic shop or something. I actually didn't want the glow-in-the-dark version so this worked out well.

Love the collection of masks DarkArtist! 'tis the season once again.

What is the best H1 mask out there now. Is it the "fear" offered by CGP. who will be offerring that one again?

No problem! The stands I have are from LSD on Horrorbid.com. They make really nice affordable masks stands for those who can't drop $40 or more on a custom stand from an artist or elsewhere. They make them in a cherry finish as well as a black finish, and ship fast. :duff

Thank you! :duff

DeviousMyersweb008.jpg

thats just amazing!

Awesome masks man! That Skull rocks, it's really a nice copy at that. I really love that film, so I know how you feel about it. I've wanted a full set for so long, so I am excited to finally have them.

And Sam at HSS makes wonderful masks, I have a Devious Tramer I got from him in a contest, and it's a beauty. The standard Devious rocks as well, as does all of Sam's work.

And Venky, there are a LOT of cool H1 masks out there right now. To me the BEST are from Nikolas Art Gallery or NAG as he is lovingly known, especially his H78. I'm currently hunting one at the moment.

The FEAR mask from CGP (now out of business) is a great mask too, which you can now order through Cryptco studios... they bought the CGP molds.

And HSS makes the Devious, which is nice. And of course just perusing the MM.net classifieds for stuff, you will see a lot of nice older masks for sale.

Thanks so much for the info. Did not know there was so much controversy over his departure. Read it over at horrorbid.com

Still want one though. Thanks for the info DarkArtist. Love that NAG one as well, a hard toss up between the two.

Back