New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just getting in to collecting and find myself saying the same thing. All I want is the SSC Vader, DX 07, DX Han, Joker 2.0, TDKR Batman, CR Superman, HULK and BTTF (the whole line). After this (and I know it seems like a lot) I'm done.

The reality is, the cheapest figure on my list is Superman and I'm afraid the BTTF figures will be over $300 by the time of their release; the Delorean may very well break the $700 mark.

I, too, have been thinking about slowing down with HT. Don't have the courage to fully step away yet. The withdrawal syptoms would be too much when avoiding a figured I would want.

I have five more figures that I know will be made that I want, but as sequels keep being made, I know I'll get sucked back in. For me figures consistently being about $220 will cause me to pause. I'm still good with figs that hover around $200.

Someone at HT supposedly said that two separate figures were planned--one the Rescue version, the other the full USO outfit. Not sure if we'll get the latter or not.

I am holding on to the hope that the USO outfit may be under the fatigues.

There is a little blue showing under the jacket in the promo pic. Whether its a full suit or just a shirt, who knows. I guess we'll find out in a few days.

I am holding on to the hope that the USO outfit may be under the fatigues.
Me too, and I has higher hope because it's an SDCC exclusive vs. a regular release. Maybe because it's an exclusive they will surprise us with a deluxe issue (and by deluxe I don't necessarily mean DX, I'm just saying that I hope it's extra special). :)

its not the whole uso costume just shirt and shield ..IF want the uso costume just mix and match and buy sparrow s boots to paint red...or just wait and see if gets made later......

It´s cleary just a shirt.

If it was a full suit, it probably would make the figure more "buffier" in the picks...

It's not like he wore the whole suit under that outfit. They could give him separate pants, mask, gloves and boots, etc.

Anyways I thought it was already said that a USO ver. would be a separate release. Another exclusive.

It's not like he wore the whole suit under that outfit. They could give him separate pants, mask, gloves and boots, etc.

Anyways I thought it was already said that a USO ver. would be a separate release. Another exclusive.

All right, then!

If HT do something like this, don´t mind buying the figure. I do that and sent to you, expenses on me.

So what are the suspected accessories for this figure?

We know that they'll be a Gun, Shield and the Helmet will possibly be classed as an accessory

I'd like to see an aditional shield with Red Skull fist indentation (sp?0, i reckon they may also add in one of those little Hydra battery/energy pack things he picks up

usually HT offer scene specific accessories so I'm just sat at work trying to think of the types of props or interactions he has during this part of the film

any other predicitons for what you reckon the actual accessories may be, if any at all?

I'm expecting it to be quite a limited package tbh, pretty much the same amount of accessories as TFA version of Cap albeit without a rifle. Other than including the Golden Age outfit I cant think of what else this figure should have :dunno

I think this will be a 2 in 1 version.

Yes, it does say from the interview not long ago that they will make 2 separate release for USO and rescue cap. But they also said that they will be using sculpted hair and not rooted hair for the new BW too.

I think this will be a 2 in 1 version.

Yes, it does say from the interview not long ago that they will make 2 separate release for USO and rescue cap. But they also said that they will be using sculpted hair and not rooted hair for the new BW too.

Would SS not have said by now if this was a 2 in 1 set? I'd be amazed if it was anything more than just the Rescue version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back