New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, that does look like cap from the puzzle there, man 1st sideshow tease a new darth vader and now this :gah:

No doubt all SS SDCC Ex's wil also be offered to non-attendees in a PPO as previous years.

Yeah...this better have a closer likeness than the picture, otherwise HT can keep it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So stoked this is finally being released, easily my most anticipated figure of the year now. Probably only 4 months until SS are shipping it as well if last years Batman/Shadow Pred are anything to go by :yess:

Pretty sure helmet is removable if this is nuetral headsculpt may have to switch this one out with the avengers

Pretty sure helmet is removable if this is nuetral headsculpt may have to switch this one out with the avengers

Yeah, the helmet is removable. There is another picture, I think it was posted a few pages back actually, that shows Cap on display with his helmet at his feet (and that's all the picture is.. his feet and helmet, lol).

So if this is comic con exclusive will this be available online anywhere?

There 2 pics look like they are the exact same figure to me. I am so glad we're getting this.

HT is putting out figures ( or at putting up PO's for figures ) at a mind blowing pace. And I am only getting Marvel and DC. But all Marvel and DC.

Shipped ( in hand )

Avengers Iron Man Mark VI
Black Suit Spiderman
Keaton Batman
Jack Batman
Iron Man Mark II Unleashed
Milk War Machine

PO's

Avengers Loki
Avengers Thor
Avengers Captain America
Avengers Hawkeye
Avengers Nick Fury
Iron Man Mark I 2.0
Iron Monger
Red Skull

PO's we pretty much know are coming

Avengers Hulk
Avengers Iron Man Mark VII
Avengers Black Widow
Amazing Spiderman
Dark Knight Rises Bane
Dark Knight Rises Catwoman
Dark Knight Rises Batman
Joker 2.0

Thats 22 figures in one year. And I didn't include XFC ( probably 2 figures ), Batman Returns ( probably 3 figures )

WOW. Almost 30 figures in one year.

Hi Mike, The is M & T Bank calling. YOU'VE REACHED YOU'RE LIMIT ON HOW MUCH MONEY YOU CAN SEND TO ONE BUSINESS IN A YEAR ALREADY! :rotfl:dunno:cuckoo:

OMG! There still a lot of awesome fig from ht that needed to be revelead :slap not to mention other non superhero comic related fig also coming such as back to the future, prometheus, rambo etc

If only money grow on trees :rotfl

I'm new to the exclusives, will SideShow be selling this Cap figure on their site as well, or just down in San Diego?

I'm new to the exclusives, will SideShow be selling this Cap figure on their site as well, or just down in San Diego?

They have in the past. The usually do a priority pre order. Make sure you're signed up for the news letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back